Home

ML's Madden 24 All-Pro Sliders

This is a discussion on ML's Madden 24 All-Pro Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-27-2023, 03:43 PM   #81
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: ML's Madden 24 All-Pro Sliders

I think I love these sliders but it’s so hard to tell with the home field advantage. Had a great game jets vs bills (I was jets) but when they scored to tie it up the HFA meter went all the way to them and the effects it had on the last quarter really jacked up stats and gameplay
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2023, 03:47 PM   #82
ML
MVP

ML's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waterboy92
I think I love these sliders but it’s so hard to tell with the home field advantage. Had a great game jets vs bills (I was jets) but when they scored to tie it up the HFA meter went all the way to them and the effects it had on the last quarter really jacked up stats and gameplay

Yes its very unfortunate that you are not able to properly turn this off yet. This will be mandatory when fixed!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-27-2023, 06:32 PM   #83
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ML
Yes its very unfortunate that you are not able to properly turn this off yet. This will be mandatory when fixed!

Agreed! Such a game changer can’t wait for that fix! But the sliders are awesome dude.. best madden I’ve played
Old 08-27-2023, 08:52 PM   #84
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ML
Are you able to remember what the momentum looked like during these games? HFA is still way too overpowered and can make gameplay real ugly at times.

So I have it disabled or set to “off” in my settings. I did notice that it still shows up on the top of the screen during the game, is that what you guys have mentioned that it needs to be fixed is that even with it off in the settings it still stays enabled for franchise?
Old 08-27-2023, 09:35 PM   #85
Rookie

SiiLv3Rx's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKOLman
So I have it disabled or set to “off” in my settings. I did notice that it still shows up on the top of the screen during the game, is that what you guys have mentioned that it needs to be fixed is that even with it off in the settings it still stays enabled for franchise?

Correct. Toggling it off does nothing currently. It stays enabled.

I really like this slider set. I've decided to roll with it moving forward. However, I'm putting the game down entirely until they fix this. The momentum in the game is just broken. I'm hoping it will be fixed quickly, because this is the first Madden I've thought was worth playing in a very long time otherwise.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2023, 06:42 AM   #86
ML
MVP

ML's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiiLv3Rx
Correct. Toggling it off does nothing currently. It stays enabled.

I really like this slider set. I've decided to roll with it moving forward. However, I'm putting the game down entirely until they fix this. The momentum in the game is just broken. I'm hoping it will be fixed quickly, because this is the first Madden I've thought was worth playing in a very long time otherwise.
Thanks for the kind words. I agree, it's very frustrating that this year's version of the game was deemed "make or break" for franchise mode yet one of the most important factors in gameplay doesn't work as intended out of the box. I am anticipating an early fix because there's no way they can break franchise two years in a row, right?

Although all sales are final.... maybe I'll get some early access to BETA again
Old 08-28-2023, 06:56 AM   #87
MVP

TopSide83's Arena

You think it wouldn’t be too difficult for them to fix HFA with turning it off to actually work lol but what do I know
Old 08-28-2023, 01:55 PM   #88
Just started!

Any reason why you use classic passing vs placement+accuracy like I see most people use?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »