Home

ML's Madden 24 All-Pro Sliders

This is a discussion on ML's Madden 24 All-Pro Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-26-2023, 02:45 PM   #73
ML
MVP

ML's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: ML's Madden 24 All-Pro Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waterboy92
I’m looking forward to checking these out when I get home from vacation this evening. Is there a reason you have progressive fatigue off? I like the concept of it and adjusting the practice res and stuff

Last year I had issues getting it to work as intended - starters for the cpu would disappear mid game towards the later end of the season. If people are not seeing this issue this year, they could turn it on.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-26-2023, 04:40 PM   #74
ML
MVP

ML's Arena

ML's Madden 24 All-Pro Sliders

QB injuries are REAL this year folks. I’d consider extremely limiting your stars reps in the preseason. Just played the Panthers and Bryce Young’s NFL debut will be delayed after leaving early with an injury. I had Daniel Jones connect with Slayton on a 67 yard TD in the first quarter of the first preseason game vs Detroit and he hasn’t sniffed the field since!

Old 08-26-2023, 05:33 PM   #75
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ML
QB injuries are REAL this year folks. I’d consider extremely limiting your stars reps in the preseason. Just played the Panthers and Bryce Young’s NFL debut will be delayed after leaving early with an injury. I had Daniel Jones connect with Slayton on a 67 yard TD in the first quarter of the first preseason game vs Detroit and he hasn’t sniffed the field since!

Injuries are definitely a big change... its week 3 and my top 3 TEs are all injured for multiple weeks still, among other starters.. it makes roster management fun but a small decrease might be warranted
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2023, 05:43 PM   #76
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ML
Last year I had issues getting it to work as intended - starters for the cpu would disappear mid game towards the later end of the season. If people are not seeing this issue this year, they could turn it on.

Good to know! I remember that issue last year, it was such a bummer. I had hoped EA fixed it this year lol but I won’t risk it when I start my Franchise
Old 08-26-2023, 06:15 PM   #77
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

OVR: 20

I played two games in my Colts franchise with these. Well a couple minor adjustments but nonetheless the games were great. Lost 25-13 to Jaguars. Then kicked a 52 yard game winning fg vs Texans to win 23-20.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

https://www.youtube.com/DarthRambo
Old 08-27-2023, 10:02 AM   #78
Just started!

I’m 1.5 games into a franchise with these as the Cardinals, wish I was getting the same results as others.

I beat the Commanders in week 1. First half was pretty dominant outside of a bad pick six that kept them in it. Ended up winning 30-27 in OT. Both teams had 6+ sacks, ran all over their defense.

Almost half time of week 2 against the giants and I’m up 21-0. Daniel Jones is 0-5 with some really bad misses passing and been sacked 3 times.

Computer hasn’t been able to run on me at all either game. Even bumped it up 5 points for this Giants game and Saquon has less than 10 yards and their offense has like 20 yards total. Expected to go 0-2, maybe 1-1 in these games with the lowly Cardinals.
Old 08-27-2023, 11:20 AM   #79
ML
MVP

ML's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKOLman
I’m 1.5 games into a franchise with these as the Cardinals, wish I was getting the same results as others.

I beat the Commanders in week 1. First half was pretty dominant outside of a bad pick six that kept them in it. Ended up winning 30-27 in OT. Both teams had 6+ sacks, ran all over their defense.

Almost half time of week 2 against the giants and I’m up 21-0. Daniel Jones is 0-5 with some really bad misses passing and been sacked 3 times.

Computer hasn’t been able to run on me at all either game. Even bumped it up 5 points for this Giants game and Saquon has less than 10 yards and their offense has like 20 yards total. Expected to go 0-2, maybe 1-1 in these games with the lowly Cardinals.

Are you able to remember what the momentum looked like during these games? HFA is still way too overpowered and can make gameplay real ugly at times.

Old 08-27-2023, 02:40 PM   #80
ML
MVP

ML's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by prine9021
Injuries are definitely a big change... its week 3 and my top 3 TEs are all injured for multiple weeks still, among other starters.. it makes roster management fun but a small decrease might be warranted

If you are seeing too many you can reduce to 35, it really is player preference. I like using it to increase storylines throughout the league as I feel there is some real immersion missing in this game mode.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »