Home

canes21 All-Madden Simulation Sliders - Madden 24 vs CPU

This is a discussion on canes21 All-Madden Simulation Sliders - Madden 24 vs CPU within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-27-2023, 03:42 PM   #17
Your Go-to TV Expert

Scott's Arena

OVR: 52
Re: canes21 All-Madden Simulation Sliders - Madden 24 vs CPU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Lowe
This looks like a really good set and is quite close to what I've been working on. Seems we're the only ones interested in All-Madden too?

I may be interested in All-Madden now too, run game seems too simple.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 08-27-2023, 04:08 PM   #18
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott
I may be interested in All-Madden now too, run game seems too simple.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
The running game is one of the primary reasons I've been on All Madden for years. I am very glad they gave the AI the ability to start ID'ing your running plays quicker if you run them on repeat. That's helped the CPU run defense out significantly this year in my eyes.

― Plato
Old 08-27-2023, 04:32 PM   #19
Your Go-to TV Expert

Scott's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
The running game is one of the primary reasons I've been on All Madden for years. I am very glad they gave the AI the ability to start ID'ing your running plays quicker if you run them on repeat. That's helped the CPU run defense out significantly this year in my eyes.

I’ve had 2 games each in my Cowboys & Texans franchise. All 4 games, Pollard & Pierce have gone over 100 yards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-27-2023, 05:30 PM   #20
MVP

tree3five's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott
I’ve had 2 games each in my Cowboys & Texans franchise. All 4 games, Pollard & Pierce have gone over 100 yards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have HUM run block at zero on all madden and I get a variety of games. I’m playing with Miami right now and Mostert one game had 140 yards and then the next game he only had 60. Zero seems to be working good for me.
Old 08-27-2023, 05:33 PM   #21
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by tree3five
I have HUM run block at zero on all madden and I get a variety of games. I’m playing with Miami right now and Mostert one game had 140 yards and then the next game he only had 60. Zero seems to be working good for me.
This is similar to my experience. I think he was on All Pro with his 4 games, but I still think the EA can make the Run Blocking slider more impactful. I'd like for 0 to mean my OL just gets shed constantly and it's basically impossible to even get past the LOS without getting hit.

I do think this year with the adaptive AI in the run game that the running game is in the best place its been since the PS2 days. However, I still wish the running game could be made a bit more difficult still.

It depends on if mods work in an Online Franchise even in games vs the CPU, but if they do, I'll probably use my sliders here along with some tweaks I make in the running game to make the run game more difficult to get the experience I really desire. I already know what edits I need to make, it's just a matter of when the tools become available and if we are able to use the gameplay mods in the Online Franchise. I know in Madden 19 the mods worked in the Online Franchise, but I don't know if they still have in the subsequent releases.

― Plato
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2023, 05:37 PM   #22
MVP

tree3five's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
This is similar to my experience. I think he was on All Pro with his 4 games, but I still think the EA can make the Run Blocking slider more impactful. I'd like for 0 to mean my OL just gets shed constantly and it's basically impossible to even get past the LOS without getting hit.

I do think this year with the adaptive AI in the run game that the running game is in the best place its been since the PS2 days. However, I still wish the running game could be made a bit more difficult still.

It depends on if mods work in an Online Franchise even in games vs the CPU, but if they do, I'll probably use my sliders here along with some tweaks I make in the running game to make the run game more difficult to get the experience I really desire. I already know what edits I need to make, it's just a matter of when the tools become available and if we are able to use the gameplay mods in the Online Franchise. I know in Madden 19 the mods worked in the Online Franchise, but I don't know if they still have in the subsequent releases.

Agree 100% I have my run blocking practically identical to yours (0 HUM/50 CPU) and all other sliders are very close to yours. I really like what you did slider wise.
Old 08-27-2023, 10:35 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 0

Great sliders i agree that the user run block needs to go to zero for realistic rushing numbers which sucks cuz you almost have no chance of busting a big one
Old 08-28-2023, 12:04 AM   #24
MVP

DallasRocks's Arena

OVR: 12

Played 2 games in my Cowboys season. Beat Detroit 24-14. Goff threw short most the game. I kept at the running game and finally busted one with Pollard to put the game away. Shut them out 17-0 in the second half. They only ran 9 times

Second game beat Washington 49-23. Pollard had 4 TDs adding 155 yds. Dak went 18/27 320 yds. Brissett diced me up with Mcclarin. They only ran 6 times total which was annoying.

Overall I feel in control most of the game and if they score or I punt I feel it’s my fault. I like that I can move the ball but also they can shred me if I slip up. Onto the divisional round against the Vikings.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »