Home

cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched GM) Madden PC and XBOX 24 sliders

This is a discussion on cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched GM) Madden PC and XBOX 24 sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-18-2023, 08:46 AM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 0
re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched GM) Madden PC and XBOX 24 sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcool
I'm gonna lower it
Lemme know what you find, I watch this thread all day every day for updates haha. I usually don't feel the need to restart if it's like 1 INT each by the 4th quarter, but if I get multiple turnovers in the first quarter then yeah that warrants a replay in my mind
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2023, 08:47 AM   #66
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2
re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched GM) Madden PC and XBOX 24 sliders

OP UPDATED
8/18
Run Block 83 to 50
INT: 48 to 35

I'm seeing an increase in INT's as well now
Old 08-18-2023, 08:50 AM   #67
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyman Tittle
Lemme know what you find, I watch this thread all day every day for updates haha. I usually don't feel the need to restart if it's like 1 INT each by the 4th quarter, but if I get multiple turnovers in the first quarter then yeah that warrants a replay in my mind
Turnovers are easy to Fix and they change for some unknown reason

Thanks for the heads up
Old 08-18-2023, 09:21 AM   #68
Rookie

Smooth 1st quarter after lowering INT's and deleting profile, 7-7, no INT's yet, good stats mostly. Just saw a crazy realistic play - beautiful fade pass from Trevor to Ingram down the left side, made the catch but BIG hit from safety after the catch knocked it incomplete. Animations are ON POINT in this release

EDIT: 1st INT thrown by Jax with 5 minutes left in first half, stats still good

EDIT 2: Indy threw an INT on the drive right after they took it from Jax, returned for TD

Last edited by Lyman Tittle; 08-18-2023 at 09:32 AM.
Old 08-18-2023, 09:44 AM   #69
Rookie

Up to 4 turnovers total late in 3rd quarter, 1 INT each team and 2 fumbles by Indy
Old 08-18-2023, 09:50 AM   #70
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyman Tittle
Up to 4 turnovers total late in 3rd quarter, 1 INT each team and 2 fumbles by Indy
I may reduce Fumbles, after watching a few more games, they do get overturned

Last edited by cdcool; 08-18-2023 at 09:53 AM.
Old 08-18-2023, 10:05 AM   #71
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

OP UPDATED
8/18
Run Block 83 to 50
INT: 35 to 30
Fumbles 5 to 7
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2023, 10:52 AM   #72
Rookie

Comeback win from Jax, came out on top in the 4th, 36-30. Low turnovers, just 1 INT and 1 fumble, but both QB's were at 350+ yards and run game was near-invisible. Regardless, very good game. Finalizing this win and moving onto the next one

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »