Home

cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched GM) Madden PC and XBOX 24 sliders

This is a discussion on cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched GM) Madden PC and XBOX 24 sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-18-2023, 03:17 PM   #81
Rookie

OVR: 0
re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched GM) Madden PC and XBOX 24 sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by thechrisbriddon
Home now, hoping to get through 3/4 games tonight - Lyman, have you noticed a difference with deleting profile?
Yes and no, it's not necessarily consistent. When you start getting back to back games of bad gameplay and stats from the players it's good practice to go and delete your profile and play those games back and watch for changes in the behavior. I'll say maybe 6/10 times you notice a positive difference
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2023, 03:22 PM   #82
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2
re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched GM) Madden PC and XBOX 24 sliders

Still Testing
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot (160).jpg (155.5 KB, 92 views)
File Type: jpg Screenshot (161).jpg (129.3 KB, 92 views)
File Type: jpg Screenshot (162).jpg (139.1 KB, 89 views)
File Type: jpg Screenshot (163).jpg (132.9 KB, 87 views)
File Type: jpg Screenshot (164).jpg (140.0 KB, 88 views)
Old 08-19-2023, 01:16 AM   #83
Rookie

Hello and I am confused. This is my first time doing a cpu v cpu franchise. Your sliders are they for Xbox? Or does it matter?
Old 08-19-2023, 01:48 AM   #84
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordescape83
Hello and I am confused. This is my first time doing a cpu v cpu franchise. Your sliders are they for Xbox? Or does it matter?
This is my PC Forum, I have another one for the Xbox
Old 08-19-2023, 09:56 AM   #85
Rookie

Watching Arizona vs Washington week 1. Last 3 have played good, not great, with no replays. Passing and rushing numbers feel alright, seeing maybe 3 penalties a game if that(but we already know that **** is totally broken haha). I feel like this release has been very frustrating with slider tweaks so far
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2023, 10:22 AM   #86
Rookie

Jacoby Brissett left the game with injury in the first half, then came back in the 4th quarter and lead a game winning drive. That was pretty cool to watch haha
Old 08-19-2023, 10:23 AM   #87
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyman Tittle
Watching Arizona vs Washington week 1. Last 3 have played good, not great, with no replays. Passing and rushing numbers feel alright, seeing maybe 3 penalties a game if that(but we already know that **** is totally broken haha). I feel like this release has been very frustrating with slider tweaks so far
The Penalty issue is a sore spot that can not be fixed, I tried
The Home Field Advantage Momentum nonsense is working even when you cut it off.

Yeah, I'm making a couple of more changes, Offense is too strong.

I'm also going to consolidate the Xbox into this Forum, both games are Next Gen and play exactly the same, I just wanted to make sure before I did.

Keep Posting what you are seeing
Thanks
Old 08-19-2023, 10:26 AM   #88
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcool
The Penalty issue is a sore spot that can not be fixed, I tried

Yeah, I making a couple of more changes, Offense is too strong.

I'm also going to consolidate the Xbox into this Forum, both games are both Next Gen and play exactly the same, I just wanted to make sure before I did.

Kepp Posting what you are seeing
Thanks
I'm committed to helping make this work how we want it lol, this is the only way I can fill the football-hole during the off-season. I'll keep ya posted

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »