Home

cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched GM) Madden PC and XBOX 24 sliders

This is a discussion on cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched GM) Madden PC and XBOX 24 sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-18-2023, 11:04 AM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 0
re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched GM) Madden PC and XBOX 24 sliders

Lyman, how do you delete your profile?
Old 08-18-2023, 11:13 AM   #74
Rookie

re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched GM) Madden PC and XBOX 24 sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by thechrisbriddon
Lyman, how do you delete your profile?
Main menu, go all the way to the right where you see the NFL logo next to the cog wheel, go into the option with the NFL logo, share and manage, load and delete, and then on the screen that comes up you'll be on the profile tab, just delete the profile that is there and go back to main menu, it will auto generate a new profile after you delete it
Old 08-18-2023, 11:53 AM   #75
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyman Tittle
Main menu, go all the way to the right where you see the NFL logo next to the cog wheel, go into the option with the NFL logo, share and manage, load and delete, and then on the screen that comes up you'll be on the profile tab, just delete the profile that is there and go back to main menu, it will auto generate a new profile after you delete it
Will I have to create a new franchise or will the save still be there?
Will I have to change the sliders again?

Sorry for all the questions.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2023, 12:16 PM   #76
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by thechrisbriddon
Will I have to create a new franchise or will the save still be there?
Will I have to change the sliders again?

Sorry for all the questions.
No need to be sorry, you're just trying to make sure you do it right (: Your franchise saves and slider settings will remain intact. I have had just once instance out of like 100 profile deletions where something happened to my save file, but just once. I'm not entirely sure of the mechanics behind deleting your profile, like why exactly we do it, I'm assuming it refreshes values in the games coding that become stuck, it's sort of like a factory reset
Old 08-18-2023, 12:26 PM   #77
Rookie

Quote:
No need to be sorry, you're just trying to make sure you do it right (: Your franchise saves and slider settings will remain intact. I have had just once instance out of like 100 profile deletions where something happened to my save file, but just once. I'm not entirely sure of the mechanics behind deleting your profile, like why exactly we do it, I'm assuming it refreshes values in the games coding that become stuck, it's sort of like a factory reset
Excellent, thanks brother.

I'll get on it tonight once I'm home.
Old 08-18-2023, 02:03 PM   #78
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Thanks for helping out!
Old 08-18-2023, 03:06 PM   #79
Rookie

Home now, hoping to get through 3/4 games tonight - Lyman, have you noticed a difference with deleting profile?
Old 08-18-2023, 03:16 PM   #80
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcool
Thanks for helping out!
Anytime my friend, just doing my part haha

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »