Home

cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched GM) Madden PC and XBOX 24 sliders

This is a discussion on cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched GM) Madden PC and XBOX 24 sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-16-2023, 05:15 AM   #465
Rookie

thenamesfuller's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched GM) Madden PC and XBOX 24 sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcool
I don't want any additional pictures in here, confuses people.

Burrow started consistently throwing what you saw for every game on 7, he's not doing that now on 60.

It was the game, not the Sliders doing that. The Sliders have adjusted to what makes sense now and it will change again. Its the same every year, no different.

Sliders do matter as EA changes the game, the Sliders need to be adjusted.
Just want to clarify, I've been using your sliders for years on XBSS. I have no doubt you'll find that sweet spot eventually. I didn't mean any disrespect. I appreciate your time in doing this.

All the other games I played before this were average-ish. QBs didn't throw over 300. That Bengals game was just a random Stat boost. I guess that happens irl too every now and again. I'll play some more games at 60 QBA.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2023, 05:34 AM   #466
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched GM) Madden PC and XBOX 24 sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenamesfuller
Just want to clarify, I've been using your sliders for years on XBSS. I have no doubt you'll find that sweet spot eventually. I didn't mean any disrespect. I appreciate your time in doing this.

All the other games I played before this were average-ish. QBs didn't throw over 300. That Bengals game was just a random Stat boost. I guess that happens irl too every now and again. I'll play some more games at 60 QBA.
No Offense taken
When the game changes for whatever reason you want to believe, I make adjustments.
Let me know how 60 is working out for you.
Old 09-16-2023, 08:20 AM   #467
MVP

orye74's Arena

Quote:

You’ll get an anomaly every now and then my very first game was like that I think the score was like 54-20 chiefs over the lions but with the
Same slider set in week 1 I had a 13-12 score panthers over falcons
Old 09-16-2023, 11:26 AM   #468
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Quote:

Also, I appreciate your support for my Sliders.
Ask ME questions anytime.
Old 09-16-2023, 07:27 PM   #469
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

The problem is Programming

I've tested with Mahomes and other top QB's

Holmes is at 280 Passing yards in the 3rd quarter with a Pass Completion Percentage of 65%.

EA needs to tone down long Passes over 45 Yards, being thrown consistently.
Passing Yards are overstated for some Players with an average Passing Completion Percentage for games.

They will blow out your Season-ending QB Yardage stats if you don't manage it. Lower Ratings or get them injured.

Thought it was fixed but it's doing it again. 60 or 7 it doesn't matter.

Play the game over, for now, if you see something you don't like.

I'm gonna try one more thing
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot (269).jpg (129.6 KB, 73 views)

Last edited by cdcool; 09-17-2023 at 04:54 AM.
Old 09-16-2023, 08:07 PM   #470
Rookie

thenamesfuller's Arena

Yeah passing is fairly the same with a lot of QBs. They're throwing it A LOT. Purdy went 34/57 416 yards with 3 TDs.
Pickett went 25/49 359 yards 3 TDs.
Rushing yards are even a bit high imo.
Old 09-16-2023, 08:37 PM   #471
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Yeah passing is fairly the same with a lot of QBs. They're throwing it A LOT. Purdy went 34/57 416 yards with 3 TDs.
Pickett went 25/49 359 yards 3 TDs.
Rushing yards are even a bit high imo.
Yep, the Offense is on the high side, Rushing is not as bad but it's there as well

Hence the 3

60 is not doing that alone and it impacts Pass Completion Percentages, expect one update shortly.
It's tricky for me but would be an easy fix for EA, which they will eventually.

Last edited by cdcool; 09-16-2023 at 08:40 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2023, 04:06 AM   #472
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

I'm leaving the Sliders where they are until something changes with the game, Patch or otherwise.

Not fixable with Sliders

Just keep an eye on your Passing Yards and manage it for now.

It's not every game, just the higher-rated QB's.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »