Home

What change are needed for new patch

This is a discussion on What change are needed for new patch within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-27-2023, 06:15 AM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: What change are needed for new patch

Add in new patch:

-Action Avenue

-That the CAF have access to official blue, red, green or yellow uniforms

-Freedom to completely edit our CAFS, the latter already without hope of happening 😞
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-28-2023, 09:09 AM   #42
Rookie

Not the biggest issue, but I'd love to see the SKIP function reverted back to its pre-patch function.

Now, pressing it during walkouts goes straight to the fight; as well as after winning, it goes right to the post-victory announcement celebration.

Intros are already watered down to nothing, with this, now they are obsolete.
Old 12-28-2023, 08:34 PM   #43
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbmbjj
Not the biggest issue, but I'd love to see the SKIP function reverted back to its pre-patch function.

Now, pressing it during walkouts goes straight to the fight; as well as after winning, it goes right to the post-victory announcement celebration.

Intros are already watered down to nothing, with this, now they are obsolete.
I couldn’t agree with this more. So many fight at the end I forget and hit A to skip the highlights and it goes right to the post victory announcement… I love hearing them read scorecards for close fights or announce my as the winner and I’ve missed half of it by skipping the highlights and forgetting
Old 12-28-2023, 08:45 PM   #44
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waterboy92
I couldn’t agree with this more. So many fight at the end I forget and hit A to skip the highlights and it goes right to the post victory announcement… I love hearing them read scorecards for close fights or announce my as the winner and I’ve missed half of it by skipping the highlights and forgetting
.....aaaaaand also for the zillionth time, ADD THE END OF THE ROUND HORN!!!!
Old 12-31-2023, 08:15 AM   #45
Rookie

For me, I play a lot of the time in standing mode, which is a great series that has this mode, the standing grip could be optionally enabled, it would give more depth to this style of play.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-01-2024, 06:47 PM   #46
MVP

SUGATA's Arena

We need:
1) RESET position/status button in Practice - for fast return to initial tuned state in practice (not default, but previously tuned in options).

2) More INFORMATIVE MOVE LIST for fighters:
- video demonstration of the move (was in prev games)
- Damage default % cost of the move (was in UFC 3)

- Stamina default % cost of the move (was in UFC 3)
Old 01-04-2024, 01:57 AM   #47
Rookie

Add Pride mode!!!! Ok I know that's the longest of long shots. Honestly we need some stamina improvements, or maybe focus on higher stamina tax in Simulation mode. Right now as it is, Simulation mode feels too much like regular mode, just with real time 5 minute rounds. Let's see more realism in Simulation mode; higher strike damage output, higher stamina tax, namely bigger stamina penalty for whiffed strikes. Maybe some adjustments to the submissions, too easy to deny submission transitions. Let's add a handful of refs into the game and bring back the ability to throw follow up strikes after a KO. Let's make EA UFC Great Again!!! EUGA!!!
Old 01-14-2024, 02:45 PM   #48
Rookie

For the love of god we have accept enough watered down presentation of this sport in this game ....

PLEASE FIX the debacle you have going on with cut scenes at the begging and end of the fight.

SO many times the final round ends and it just goes right to the fighter celebrating his win!

No reply, no decision announcement, nothing! Just his hand in the air amd hogging his teammates and whatnot.

SORT IT OUT!

You've taken away almost every aspect of the presentation of this sport while you focus on 1% of the people who bought your game so you can stop them from crying about body shots.

Enough already.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »