Home

What change are needed for new patch

This is a discussion on What change are needed for new patch within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-03-2023, 08:28 AM   #25
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: What change are needed for new patch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trillz
I think EA made a secret change cause some of the stamina problems has improved, and mike tyson got a unique side step animation.
I hope so... this game has potential I'm not gonna deny, but they need to tweak on the right direction!
Casual players are still going to have fun the game being more balanced in terms of stamina, block and clinch and the people in ranked will have a better time since over agressive guys will have a chance to win but with penalty if they dont finish and the more patient guys will have a chance to survive the storm and go for it... balance...
Also why not a deny input for clinch, if the only way to stop clinch is striking, people will spam strikes to prevent...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-03-2023, 09:27 AM   #26
MVP

Trillz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmlimo
I hope so... this game has potential I'm not gonna deny, but they need to tweak on the right direction!
Casual players are still going to have fun the game being more balanced in terms of stamina, block and clinch and the people in ranked will have a better time since over agressive guys will have a chance to win but with penalty if they dont finish and the more patient guys will have a chance to survive the storm and go for it... balance...
Also why not a deny input for clinch, if the only way to stop clinch is striking, people will spam strikes to prevent...
Yeah they had it in ufc 3 not sure why they took it out, you can prevent someone trying too clinch you in real life, if anything just make it harder too deny, when people get too predictable with them it could be denied.
Old 11-03-2023, 02:19 PM   #27
Rookie

As others have said, stamina is the number one most important thing right now.

I think there needs to be a higher tax on all strikes thrown, not just missed. I actually think the missed strikes tax isn't too far off what it needs to be already. The issue is people being able to throw constantly and land on your block without losing stamina for it. This would also help fix the issues with block breaking being very strong without having to strengthen the block.

Body shots should definitely have more of an impact on stamina too. Currently, it seems negligible.
Old 11-03-2023, 05:01 PM   #28
Pro

Quote:
they could put again ufc 3 timed takedowns, when you shoot in the right timing as your opponent attack you insta takedown or enter in the clinch

I managed to get several insta-TKD's in career after a failed big strike, so they are still in.
Old 11-03-2023, 06:44 PM   #29
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackman316
I managed to get several insta-TKD's in career after a failed big strike, so they are still in.
I believe now only work if the stamina is down to the middle, you play simulate?
Old 11-03-2023, 07:32 PM   #30
Pro

Quote:
I believe now only work if the stamina is down to the middle, you play simulate?

Yes, always. Fortunately they also removed that "middle stamina" threshold for the double leg cancel.
Old 11-05-2023, 09:09 AM   #31
Pro

Definitely have to fix camera angle bugs
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-05-2023, 10:25 PM   #32
Rookie

Lag is ridiculous. Makes my control inputs not ****ing work at all online lol.

Elbows are glitched. Constantly when i try to throw straights, elbows are thrown instead. It has literally cost me fights online. Happens all the time.

The looping straight needs to be nerfed. It's ultra speed like in was in part 3 when the demo came out, and everyone would pick Diaz and spam the **** outta the 1 + 2 combo.

The straight punch to rear leg kick combo is also ultra speed. Had a guy spam me with it, and it was literally a fraction of a second to throw the combo. It was ridiculous

Camera during grappling is absolutely broken. Standing and ground. Changing the camera setting does nothing to fix it. At least not for me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »