Home

What change are needed for new patch

This is a discussion on What change are needed for new patch within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-31-2023, 05:48 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: What change are needed for new patch

Add back the presentation elements they took out.

The analogy I would use is "We heard feedback that some users wanted to get in and out of the house faster. So we removed an entire wall to the miving room, leaving it completely open to the outside world. We feel this gives most users what they want."

Sent from my SM-F926U using Tapatalk
Old 10-31-2023, 06:37 PM   #18
Rookie

For me?

Tone down the ragdoll physics attributes for KOs.

It's appalling the way it currently is. This isn't Mortal Kombat.

My opponent shouldn't look like a pretzel on the ground. Ever.
Old 11-01-2023, 02:16 PM   #19
MVP

Trillz's Arena

"I was wondering if I was going crazy, or it was the game.

I would literally have someone come at me, throw a 4 strike combo, follow up with a 3 strike, then a 4 strike, and their stamina would be at 30%-40%. Then they stop for a moment, it recovers, and they're back at it. Your only options are to back up, block - but that will get broken. Then slip the strikes, but because they are quite literally button mashing, there's no pattern to read, so you would end up getting caught. If you choose to strike back, you run into the same problem. It becomes chaos. Then, if you want to change levels, the game is currently too difficult with landing a takedown, so you're nearly stuck.

Only thing that helps a bit is if you clinch them, slice them with elbows, if you see them blocking high try to land a trip, and do your best on the ground. Also countering them on the feet with a well timed elbow as they spam, is a quick way to cut them up, and potentially get a doctor stoppage or force them to reconsider what they are doing.

In any case, it is VERY boring gameplay and not fun at all. I won't be playing until this gets patched. It's actual frustration when I play versus enjoyment and respecting the skill of an opponent."

Some community feedback that i agree with.
Old 11-01-2023, 03:52 PM   #20
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trillz
"I was wondering if I was going crazy, or it was the game.

I would literally have someone come at me, throw a 4 strike combo, follow up with a 3 strike, then a 4 strike, and their stamina would be at 30%-40%. Then they stop for a moment, it recovers, and they're back at it. Your only options are to back up, block - but that will get broken. Then slip the strikes, but because they are quite literally button mashing, there's no pattern to read, so you would end up getting caught. If you choose to strike back, you run into the same problem. It becomes chaos. Then, if you want to change levels, the game is currently too difficult with landing a takedown, so you're nearly stuck.

Only thing that helps a bit is if you clinch them, slice them with elbows, if you see them blocking high try to land a trip, and do your best on the ground. Also countering them on the feet with a well timed elbow as they spam, is a quick way to cut them up, and potentially get a doctor stoppage or force them to reconsider what they are doing.

In any case, it is VERY boring gameplay and not fun at all. I won't be playing until this gets patched. It's actual frustration when I play versus enjoyment and respecting the skill of an opponent."

Some community feedback that i agree with.
the stamina is killing this game in so many ways...
I'm not against in the beginning of the figh a player rush at you throwing everything he can... but has to be a penalty and common, a combo has start and finish even mortal kombat works thats way, its supposed to be preparation strikes and a finisher... in EA UFC 5 you can just spam a 6 piece combo that by the way doesn't exist with no penalty at all... the fighter doesn't get slower, the strikes don't became weaker, its just the pressure spammer block breaker dream game
Old 11-01-2023, 06:49 PM   #21
MVP

Trillz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmlimo
the stamina is killing this game in so many ways...
I'm not against in the beginning of the figh a player rush at you throwing everything he can... but has to be a penalty and common, a combo has start and finish even mortal kombat works thats way, its supposed to be preparation strikes and a finisher... in EA UFC 5 you can just spam a 6 piece combo that by the way doesn't exist with no penalty at all... the fighter doesn't get slower, the strikes don't became weaker, its just the pressure spammer block breaker dream game
yeah there is no punishment for constantly throwing, i dont mind someone trying too get you out quick, but they should start feeling it from the 2nd round from burning all that energy. Not only they dont lose that much stamina but they recover so much after the round. Fighting a guy with better boxing stats thats spamming can be hell
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-01-2023, 07:19 PM   #22
MVP

Trillz's Arena

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnIhoaoGPj8

EA watch this for next patch, he breaks down major problems right now.
Old 11-01-2023, 09:23 PM   #23
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trillz
yeah there is no punishment for constantly throwing, i dont mind someone trying too get you out quick, but they should start feeling it from the 2nd round from burning all that energy. Not only they dont lose that much stamina but they recover so much after the round. Fighting a guy with better boxing stats thats spamming can be hell
even that, the short term fill to quick, the feeling of being trapped is real because of the magnetic tracking, I don't play looking for a brawl at all, I like to pick my shots, chase opportunities but even if you block or sway they keep with the same pressure, the fight turn into a survive mode, you playing for a counter against a guy throwing 5 strikes at every xchange
Old 11-03-2023, 07:03 AM   #24
MVP

Trillz's Arena

I think EA made a secret change cause some of the stamina problems has improved, and mike tyson got a unique side step animation.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »