Home

Real Simulation for Modern Compact Game Fifa 22

This is a discussion on Real Simulation for Modern Compact Game Fifa 22 within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 11-22-2021, 12:29 PM   #33
Rookie

Dana Harris's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Real Simulation for Modern Compact Game Fifa 22

The sliders from Spoony Pizza are a very good set. I have been using the set from the video he did for the higher level leagues. I haven't tried the adjustments that Jumbonote made yet.

These sliders eliminate the opposition playing the exact same no matter what side you are playing against.

I use Man Utd in career mode and I one of my main frustrations with the game is that a weak side like Burnley or Norwich plays just like a stronger side does. I noticed that all teams defended me practically the same no matter what caliber of players they had.

With these sliders weaker sides play noticeably different than the top ones do. In addition to that stamina now comes into play for both sides and weaker sides get tired at the end of matches.

Passing along with overall match play is very unpredictable. You also cannot just fire off shots from any and every angle and expect them to work. You will also blow very easy chances for no real reason other than you just missed for some reason.

I think the biggest problem with FIFA is that when you play with regular or fast mode the game engine doesn't work right. The CPU programming seems to overtake the game and it is no longer a simulation or a fair contest. Slow mode with a faster moving ball has makes for a even matchup between the ability of the sides involved. It is also more like what a real soccer match is like.
Old 11-22-2021, 12:52 PM   #34
Rookie

Spoony just droped a new set for prem league and other top league's
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dana Harris
The sliders from Spoony Pizza are a very good set. I have been using the set from the video he did for the higher level leagues. I haven't tried the adjustments that Jumbonote made yet.

These sliders eliminate the opposition playing the exact same no matter what side you are playing against.

I use Man Utd in career mode and I one of my main frustrations with the game is that a weak side like Burnley or Norwich plays just like a stronger side does. I noticed that all teams defended me practically the same no matter what caliber of players they had.

With these sliders weaker sides play noticeably different than the top ones do. In addition to that stamina now comes into play for both sides and weaker sides get tired at the end of matches.

Passing along with overall match play is very unpredictable. You also cannot just fire off shots from any and every angle and expect them to work. You will also blow very easy chances for no real reason other than you just missed for some reason.

I think the biggest problem with FIFA is that when you play with regular or fast mode the game engine doesn't work right. The CPU programming seems to overtake the game and it is no longer a simulation or a fair contest. Slow mode with a faster moving ball has makes for a even matchup between the ability of the sides involved. It is also more like what a real soccer match is like.
Sent from my VOG-L09 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 11-22-2021, 01:03 PM   #35
Rookie

Dana Harris's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifatas
Spoony just droped a new set for prem league and other top league's

Thanks for letting me know. I see it now. I will definitely watch it.

What amazes me is that he says he wasn't looking for total realism from his sliders but he has pretty definitely a high level simulation. His sliders are a HUGE STEP in the right direction towards realism even if he himself does not fully realize it.

Last edited by Dana Harris; 11-22-2021 at 01:11 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-25-2021, 10:06 PM   #36
Rookie

Quote:
Thanks for letting me know. I see it now. I will definitely watch it.

What amazes me is that he says he wasn't looking for total realism from his sliders but he has pretty definitely a high level simulation. His sliders are a HUGE STEP in the right direction towards realism even if he himself does not fully realize it.
Can you post a link please?
Old 11-25-2021, 10:58 PM   #37
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by panniniclaus
Can you post a link please?
https://youtu.be/FqQrg6-du6U

Old 12-29-2021, 02:02 PM   #38
Rookie

Dana Harris's Arena

Anyone still using these sliders?
Old 12-30-2021, 05:24 PM   #39
Rookie

I'm going to try them right now, I'll play 5 games to see how it goes,
As a former player of the pes 2021 game, I hope I like these sliders, the only good thing about Konami's game is the slow pace of play, which FIFA has not been able to achieve at all

the sliders Spoony Pizzas lack the parameters of injuries and severity of injuries
I have played a game and I have won 4-0
I leave the goals with the sliders of
Spoony Pizzas
They are very good, I only notice something fast the ball in the passes,
Maybe slow the speed down a bit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGa16MAXLdU

Last edited by jaeg7875; 12-30-2021 at 06:48 PM.
Old 01-08-2022, 03:13 PM   #40
Rookie

Quote:
Anyone still using these sliders?
I'm using them on Legendary and it is the only playable set i could find anywhere. Not perfect but best so far.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »