Home

Real Simulation for Modern Compact Game Fifa 22

This is a discussion on Real Simulation for Modern Compact Game Fifa 22 within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-14-2021, 06:45 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Real Simulation for Modern Compact Game Fifa 22

New set that plays beautifully....best so far thanks to Spoony Pizzas from youtube as some of the values have been changed to reflect his set in terms of pace, acceleration and pass speed. Some adjustments have been made to line height, and line length. Let me know how you find this new set, ive really enjoyed the games. Scorelines have been very realistic and chances are allot fewer.

set V 1.2 15/10/22

Speed - slow
Level - LEGENDARY
Half Length - 15 minutes
Broadcast Camera
PS5

Sprint Speed: 37/37
Acceleration: 65/65
Shot Error: 60/60
Pass Error: 77/77
Shot Speed: 47/47
Pass Speed: 25/25
Injury Frequency: 70/70
Injury Severity: 20/20
Goalkeeper Ability: 68/68
Marking: 50/50
Run Frequency: 2/2
Line Height: 80/80
Line Length: 0/0
Line Width: 40/40
Fullback Positioning: 70/70
First Touch Control: 100/100
Old 10-15-2021, 08:36 AM   #18
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumbonote
New set that plays beautifully....best so far thanks to Spoony Pizzas from youtube as some of the values have been changed to reflect his set in terms of pace, acceleration and pass speed. Some adjustments have been made to line height, and line length. Let me know how you find this new set, ive really enjoyed the games. Scorelines have been very realistic and chances are allot fewer.

set V 1.2 15/10/22

Speed - slow
Level - LEGENDARY
Half Length - 15 minutes
Broadcast Camera
PS5

I have tryed Spoonys set and the pace was fantastic in my personal opinion at least for the EPL. So the last 2 days a played a personal set with Spoonys pace and it was really good as a base and similar with yours. I will definitely give this set a try as it is and hope we will have a really realistic result.
Did you had any issues with slow speed with the defenders just standing? I have seen some. But in normal speed I can't see anymore the cpu making 5 touches in a second and 3,4 passes in a second, it's so unrealistic!
Old 10-15-2021, 12:51 PM   #19
Rookie

Can I use on world class difficoulty?
Old 10-15-2021, 04:05 PM   #20
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumbonote

set V 1.2 15/10/22

Speed - slow
Level - LEGENDARY
Half Length - 15 minutes
Broadcast Camera
PS5

As you said, plays beautifully! Played 3 matches in the EPL with set as it is, only using FUMA so pass and shot error for the user at 50. The only problem I have noticed, sometimes the CPU passes are really weak or weird I can say, I don't know if it pass error or speed or maybe both. But the stats are realistic and they miss passes. I will try 2-3 points lower pass error and upper pass speed and see how it goes.
As for acceleration, as Spoony said, the ball is not glued with the player and with high first touch error it makes the ball a different part. Also we have fatigue effect but off course the players react faster. Do you think high acceleration value have helped the issue with the defenders not reacting? Because with this set I didn't noticed that at all.
Old 10-16-2021, 09:05 AM   #21
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by christosbalt
As you said, plays beautifully! Played 3 matches in the EPL with set as it is, only using FUMA so pass and shot error for the user at 50. The only problem I have noticed, sometimes the CPU passes are really weak or weird I can say, I don't know if it pass error or speed or maybe both. But the stats are realistic and they miss passes. I will try 2-3 points lower pass error and upper pass speed and see how it goes.
As for acceleration, as Spoony said, the ball is not glued with the player and with high first touch error it makes the ball a different part. Also we have fatigue effect but off course the players react faster. Do you think high acceleration value have helped the issue with the defenders not reacting? Because with this set I didn't noticed that at all.
One thing that has really caught my attention is passing error at default 50 improves overall the AI in varying passes from short to Long. When there is a high error rating as we have been so accustomed to using with sliders, the computer AI tends to only play really short passes and very few long balls. Dropping it back to 50 improves AI variety in passing so I would recommend dropping it. Defenders not reacting or tracking back has plagued the last few FIFA's and it's annoying to still have this problem in next gen. I will test Normal speed and see if it improves this situation.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2021, 05:35 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 2

Thanks for the set. I saw Spoonys video and was glad to see someone picked it up here too. I love how the set plays but I’m having one issue with them—stamina. I play 10min halves in the prem, balanced defense, and all my guys are at like 45 stamina at halftime with these. By 60min they’re completely wiped out. I assume this has to do with acceleration? But I haven’t seen anyone in here mention having this issue so idk.
Old 10-29-2021, 04:29 PM   #23
Rookie

is fullback pos. now 10 or 70? Thanks for the sliders mate!
Old 10-30-2021, 01:00 AM   #24
Rookie

Guys, honestly....forget all the sliders on this forum. We're all after the best football simulation we can get and Spoony Pizzas has nailed it. I've checked out his latest set and by far it is the best there is period. Do yourselves a favour, visit his latest video on YouTube and copy his sliders exactly. Nothing comes close, and he even managed to find a way to get the midfielders to defend.

https://youtu.be/WK1Sc6M4c7w

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »