Home

Real Simulation for Modern Compact Game Fifa 22

This is a discussion on Real Simulation for Modern Compact Game Fifa 22 within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 11-01-2021, 09:59 AM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Real Simulation for Modern Compact Game Fifa 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumbonote
Guys, honestly....forget all the sliders on this forum. We're all after the best football simulation we can get and Spoony Pizzas has nailed it. I've checked out his latest set and by far it is the best there is period. Do yourselves a favour, visit his latest video on YouTube and copy his sliders exactly. Nothing comes close, and he even managed to find a way to get the midfielders to defend.

https://youtu.be/WK1Sc6M4c7w
He did say this was for the lower leagues and he’s working on the top divisions. Also he did make a video (2 weeks ago) for the Premier League but I didn’t see any changes for HLW, etc.. does anyone have any updated full slider lists with Spoony’s other findings?

Last edited by DavisAC12; 11-01-2021 at 11:09 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-03-2021, 12:42 PM   #26
Pro

Quote:
Guys, honestly....forget all the sliders on this forum. We're all after the best football simulation we can get and Spoony Pizzas has nailed it. I've checked out his latest set and by far it is the best there is period. Do yourselves a favour, visit his latest video on YouTube and copy his sliders exactly. Nothing comes close, and he even managed to find a way to get the midfielders to defend.

I have to agree with you regarding Spoony’s sliders. I’ve tried both of his sets now and both provided me with enjoyable game time. The set you have linked here do a great job for EFL 1 and EFL 2 and the video he posted yesterday, link below, has a set that really played well in the EPL. I played WC, 10 min halves and had a 0-0 draw! Never been so excited about a 0-0! My initial reaction with his V2 set for the EPL was it was too fast, especially when you see some of the values. However, as a PES player, once the game settled down it really did play nicely and one thing that stood out for me was I felt I could actually defend better using this set as opposed to others. Hopefully I won’t suffer the usual FIFA ‘next time I play it’s a different game’ experience and it still plays well.
I’d definitely recommend any PES players who have crossed the divide this year due to eFootball show and bought FIFA22 to try these out.

As mentioned above, here is Spoony’s V2 video for top leagues

https://youtu.be/pAtj18H8GHo

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports
Old 11-06-2021, 05:19 PM   #27
Rookie

Wow these are very good, first time I've enjoyed a Fifa gameplay in years. Breath of fresh air to play, tried and tried to play the community sliders and everything Is so slow and boring and no life to the matches.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 11-10-2021, 10:22 AM   #28
Rookie

fideco's Arena

Quote:

I agree with every single word you said.
The sliders of Spoony Pizzas, NOT modified, are the best I have ever used with Fifa 22.Take a look, it's worth it

Old 11-10-2021, 11:02 AM   #29
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by fideco
The sliders of Spoony Pizzas, NOT modified, are the best I have ever used with Fifa 22.Take a look, it's worth it

I'm a bit confused by the PES and FIFA 22 side by sides ...can someone post a set of the best FIFA sliders according to Spooney?
Old 11-10-2021, 11:07 AM   #30
Rookie

fideco's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by panniniclaus
I'm a bit confused by the PES and FIFA 22 side by sides ...can someone post a set of the best FIFA sliders according to Spooney?
They are written and explained in the video by Spoony himself , step by step....
The values are always the same, both for player and cpu
Old 11-10-2021, 01:41 PM   #31
Rookie

Quote:
They are written and explained in the video by Spoony himself , step by step....
The values are always the same, both for player and cpu
Thanks - played one game...acceleration of 65 seems high..maybe i just need to get used to it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-10-2021, 04:48 PM   #32
Rookie

Quote:

So good, best thing I've noticed is that you can tell the difference between strong and weak sides..... Weak sides no longer ping the ball around hitting targets every time. Overall it's perfect for me as a pes fan.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Operation Sports mobile app

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »