Home

Real Simulation for Modern Compact Game Fifa 22

This is a discussion on Real Simulation for Modern Compact Game Fifa 22 within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-05-2021, 07:58 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Real Simulation for Modern Compact Game Fifa 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by christosbalt
I am really glad you came out with a set because I really enjoyed your fifa20 sliders, it was close as possible to a simulation . I like to play on full manual because it makes the game more fun, unpredictable and rewarding. Do you suggest to turn pass and shot error at 50 for the user? And do you have any other suggestions for the rest of the settings? I will give them a try and I hope I can come back with some feedback to help the set.
Thanks for your positive comments, glad you enjoyed them! If you're playing manual, I'd go 50 or there abouts for shooting and passing. It's hard enough as it is let alone adding an extra layer of toughness. As a second suggestion, play around with the speed of the game. Try it on SLOW and on NORMAL. I've left it at normal and it may seem slightly faster than Matts set. I've been watching alot of EPL and the Championship side by side with Fifa 22 on, and although the speed of the game may seem a tad quick in the first half as players are exciteable and fresh like in the realworld....it always slows down to a good realistic pace in the second half as stamina starts to wear. The other sliders sets I find get too sluggish and unrealistically slow in the second half and it feels like you're steering a bus rather than an elite player.

I've been testing these allot in the English Championship, so it may not be a good fit for EPL and other top leagues.
Old 10-05-2021, 02:46 PM   #10
Rookie

After playing some matches in the EPL and in the championship, as you said it is a bit fast for the top leagues and I find that the fb are sitting really deep(maybe the mistake you made at the beginning for the value was correct lol). Also I feel that the cpu are too accurate with passes (90%) each game. Otherwise the line and compactness off the teams is really good! Finishing and keepers are also good! For sure it doesn't feel sluggish
Old 10-05-2021, 06:30 PM   #11
Rookie

New set coming today
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2021, 08:01 AM   #12
Rookie

New set. Extreme settings....but it works
set V 1.1 09/10/22

Speed - Normal
Level - LEGENDARY
Half Length - 15 minutes

Sprint Speed: 10/10
Acceleration: 49/49
Shot Error: 82/82
Pass Error: 55/55
Shot Speed: 47/47
Pass Speed: 40/40
Injury Frequency: 65/65
Injury Severity: 75/75
Goalkeeper Ability: 49/49
Marking: 80/80
Run Frequency: 5/5
Line Height: 100/100
Line Length: 0/0
Line Width: 40/40
Fullback Positioning: 50/50
First Touch Control: 85/85

Last edited by jumbonote; 10-09-2021 at 08:15 AM.
Old 10-10-2021, 04:00 AM   #13
Rookie

I have replied my impressions but my post didn't come through, I don't know why. I will try again
Old 10-10-2021, 04:09 AM   #14
Rookie

I played some games with the new set, the speed even in the EPL is good, the compactness of the teams are like in real football, the 80 on marking is a game changer, my AI teammates intercept as a result the Cpu make more mistakes in passes so there passing stats are more realistic. The only problem I see is the backline of the teams is too high,in each game I came at least 5 times 1-on-1 with the keeper. I will try Matt's value at 65 see how it works and maybe width at 45. For sure an improvement from the first set. Thank you
Old 10-10-2021, 07:01 PM   #15
Rookie

The more I'm playing, the more I'm finding some holes with this set. The biggest problem is when playing teams that have high pressing tactics like Liverpool, you can easily break their lines with a few through balls. Will definitely drop the defense line back to maybe 60. Will post my new set soon.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2021, 01:22 PM   #16
Rookie

Thanks for these!

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »