Home

FIFA 22 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 22 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-26-2021, 02:34 PM   #49
Pro

ReturnoftheTmac's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 22 OS Community Sliders

Had a couple instances where the CPU cbs were just letting me dribble freely inside of the box. Almost felt like they were confused on what to do and were almost left doing nothing.
Old 09-26-2021, 03:12 PM   #50
Rookie

scheckdiesel's Arena

OVR: 1

Forgot to mention, all my games have been on Legendary. Just played Forest Green with Walsall and got smoked 3-1. Matt10 Crawley City (I think) legend Jamille Matt scored two goals. Only had one suspect AI CB decision. Really should be posting all the good decisions they make too. It is more the exception than the standard. Even in this clip, the middle CB makes a questionable decision but the weakside defender does a great job of running with the LW.

If you are making a run the CB's 95% of the time will run with you. I do not find the AI easy to break down when they have an established defensive shape. I'm also a little rusty on skill moves lol.

Last edited by scheckdiesel; 09-26-2021 at 03:26 PM.
Old 09-26-2021, 09:25 PM   #51
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Awesome feedback so far, guys. Thanks. I think I figured out how to get marking to work a bit higher so we can get a bit more congestion, and also to help those cases with the CB leaving their man alone. Stay tuned.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2021, 09:43 PM   #52
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReturnoftheTmac
Had a couple instances where the CPU cbs were just letting me dribble freely inside of the box. Almost felt like they were confused on what to do and were almost left doing nothing.

Thats not nice to hear as its like FIFA 21...
Old 09-26-2021, 10:31 PM   #53
Rookie

rasotom6's Arena

Haven’t seen the side shuffling on defense and I’m playing on Slow at the moment which feels amazing. Midfielders track back this year. Such a relief.
Old 09-26-2021, 11:24 PM   #54
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by rasotom6
Haven’t seen the side shuffling on defense and I’m playing on Slow at the moment which feels amazing. Midfielders track back this year. Such a relief.

Great to hear it, so I guess AI's defense at FIFA 22 is much better than FIFA 21 and is worth the purchase?
Old 09-26-2021, 11:28 PM   #55
Rookie

rasotom6's Arena

First gripe now.

Played a match with Barcelona won 3-1 against Betis. However, my players felt slow and sluggish compared to Betis. The AI is overpowered passing forward and keeping the ball although not as much with the sliders. I am on World Class on Slow. Should I drop to Professional because I suck at defending? Or change to Normal speed to make it make more sense? I feel like I can never get the ball when the AI is attacking at times.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2021, 11:45 PM   #56
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by rasotom6
First gripe now.

Played a match with Barcelona won 3-1 against Betis. However, my players felt slow and sluggish compared to Betis. The AI is overpowered passing forward and keeping the ball although not as much with the sliders. I am on World Class on Slow. Should I drop to Professional because I suck at defending? Or change to Normal speed to make it make more sense? I feel like I can never get the ball when the AI is attacking at times.
One of the most frustrating things for us sim players is how our teammate AI doesn't do much and we have to do everything. This is why we're working on getting a bit more help from the marking side of things. For the time being, try lowering CPU's acceleration so as the user you have just enough of an advantage and see how that goes.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »