Home

FIFA 22 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 22 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-23-2021, 12:40 PM   #17
Just started!

snek's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 22 OS Community Sliders

Long time listener, first time caller.

Played 6 games last night (PC) at Legendary with 10 minute halves on normal and slow speeds. Really could not tell much of a difference between normal and slow. Used a created team in League One for context.

Passing will definitely need to be dialed back in strength and accuracy, but this is always the case. Was way too easy for both myself and the AI to ping passes around.

Dribbling felt okay, but I will reserve any judgement on this until I play with players of various abilities to compare it to.

First touch/ball control felt a little too accurate, but this is usually the case until the error rate is raised

I could not get the hang of defending overall. In 21 I was able to pretty consistently keep a clean sheet or concede between 1-2 goals depending on the opposition. Last night there was only one game where I conceded less than 3. Games felt very fast-paced to me even on slow, so this might have something to do with it.

Goalkeeping was hit or miss for me. Sometimes the shot/save variety and animations looked amazing and I had a couple of really awesome saves here and there. Other times goals were scored that left me scratching my head. Seems way too easy to beat keepers at the near post and I did have a couple of cases where easily-savable shots went in due to some animation wonkiness.
Old 09-23-2021, 09:34 PM   #18
MVP

JHedges2's Arena

OVR: 12

Welcome back, everyone. Good to “see” everyone again.

Won’t be getting the game early, but eager for the 1st and to play on PS5!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-24-2021, 03:49 AM   #19
Rookie

PRO_TOO's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHedges2
Welcome back, everyone. Good to “see” everyone again.

Won’t be getting the game early, but eager for the 1st and to play on PS5!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yeah, even when we are here to "cover flaws and such", the "bad" cause brings us together, wich is a good thing!

cant wait for the first 22 set while i'm trying setting them up myself. mostly with sets from the past.

Last edited by PRO_TOO; 09-24-2021 at 04:13 AM.
Old 09-24-2021, 10:52 AM   #20
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Should be posting the first BETA set today, so stay tuned!
Old 09-24-2021, 01:52 PM   #21
Rookie

EvertonianSteeler's Arena

Evening folks, nice to see some familiar old names about from yesteryear. Didn't play much 21, missed 20 out altogether and wasn't planning on bothering with 22 either.

However, heard a few positives and as I have an EA play account downloaded the trial.

So far after two hours, one last night, one today i am quite enthusiastic about it, although there is obvious concern that it will get patched out of recognition within a month of release.

Loving the goal mouth scrambles and the aggressive goalies. Game seems slightly easier than normal (world class) but does seem to be a bit more variety in AI approach.

Pace of game seems better too although it probably needs slowing down a touch as it gets a bit frantic. Slow seems like it has the same issue as last time with it being too easy to score from crosses.

Might take a look later see if anyone is streaming.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2021, 05:48 PM   #22
Rookie

DoctorActionRio's Arena

I have no words to say how much I'm happy to know slow speed is great again! Played just one match using normal speed and default settings, but with full manual controls, as always. It was really, really, really good!

Honestly, I'm still thinking about buying 22 only after the first sales, like I did last year, but the gameplay is so nice and I'm actually afraid of not enjoying it before they destroy it with patches to comfort and make FUT zombies happy.

This is so sad. We can see there's SO MUCH potential for a really good game if they developed FUT in a separate way for all genuinely arcade players.
Old 09-24-2021, 08:18 PM   #23
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Should be posting the first BETA set today, so stay tuned!
Unfortunately, the beta set isn't there yet. I need more time to explore as the trial concluded on the PS5. I do have the PC, which I'm trying to compare, but hypermotion does bring some different things that just need to be isolated. Keep the feedback on the general thoughts on default coming.
Old 09-24-2021, 09:29 PM   #24
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

Any changes to the camera in 22?

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »