Home

FIFA 22 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 22 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-25-2021, 04:10 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 22 OS Community Sliders

Thank you for all the effort you guys put into it another year! Quick question: I always play full manual so, would it be okay to keep my passing and shooting accuracy at 50 whilst maintaining the CPUs higher values, or does it completely throw the whole slider set off? Thank you in advance!
Old 09-25-2021, 05:01 PM   #34
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iayn13
Thank you for all the effort you guys put into it another year! Quick question: I always play full manual so, would it be okay to keep my passing and shooting accuracy at 50 whilst maintaining the CPUs higher values, or does it completely throw the whole slider set off? Thank you in advance!
I wanted to ask this exact question. 😅

I did this on FIFA21 for my career and it worked really well. Having increased shot and pass error just made those rarely-created chances less likely to a) arrive and b) be finished off.
Old 09-25-2021, 05:07 PM   #35
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by iayn13
Yeah that's fine. We have a couple testers that did that, no issues for you manual guys.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2021, 09:53 PM   #36
Rookie

rasotom6's Arena

Not new to this forum but new to replying and giving my input to this forum.

First off thank you as usual Matt10 for doing this and making our offline lives a lot easier with this game year in and year out. I saw you give input on the Beta forums too and it makes me so happy to see these sliders every year as FIFA, seemingly gets better and more realistic to football and what we want every year.

I just set up my sliders and played a 10 min match on Professional Atletico Madrid vs Granada. The match ended 4-2 I won with Atleti. Did this just to get a feel. First impression is I’m absolutely ecstatic seeing the AI shoot from outside the box and either failing or putting it on target. I couldn’t play on World Class before these sliders, maybe I can now that the AI isn’t so overpowered playing forward and attacking.

There seems to still be a massive gap in midfield. I can pass forward with ease however this may be just the difficulty and the opponent I chose. Sometimes, the AI does close down very well and I have to be patient and pass back.

The sliders make the game feel so realistic, not “skatey” and well balanced across the board. Shots aren’t so overpowered and there has been a good balance of shots on target, shots parried or spilled by the GK, and shots skied or missed completely wide.

The line height makes a slight difference in how deep they drop. It doesn’t appear to be that the AI marks so loosely in the box either and I can’t just pass in and shoot, same with the AI against me.

I can’t wait to see the progress in these sliders as the year goes on. Maybe Career will be addicting just like FIFA 12-FIFA 16 days again.
Old 09-25-2021, 10:35 PM   #37
Rookie

scheckdiesel's Arena

OVR: 1

Played my first game, Walsall in League 2. Series X, beta set.

No issues with midfield not tracking back, they were in position whole game. Was not easy to break down the AI on offense.

Was a little concerned live that the CB didn't immediately turn and run, but felt like once he was even with my player he did a nice job of cutting off the angle.

This clip is concerning. CB's do not turn and run at all. This could be where we see some of the lower leagues struggle with awareness/marking low ratings causing some issues. Normally not trying to cheese this goal, but the game was pretty much already over.

Will keep playing and see if the issue continues.

Last edited by scheckdiesel; 09-25-2021 at 10:43 PM.
Old 09-25-2021, 10:49 PM   #38
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by scheckdiesel
Played my first game, Walsall in League 2. Series X, beta set.

No issues with midfield not tracking back, they were in position whole game. Was not easy to break down the AI on offense.

Was a little concerned live that the CB didn't immediately turn and run, but felt like once he was even with my player he did a nice job of cutting off the angle.

This clip is concerning. CB's do not turn and run at all. This could be where we see some of the lower leagues struggle with awareness/marking low ratings causing some issues. Normally not trying to cheese this goal, but the game was pretty much already over.

Will keep playing and see if the issue continues.
Was that on Slow or Normal speed? I've seen that behavior primarily on Slow. It was the same last year too unfortunately, which is why I mentioned it in the writeup.
Old 09-25-2021, 11:20 PM   #39
Rookie

scheckdiesel's Arena

Played Fulham vs Middleborough and only saw one instance of a CB getting into a jogging animation.

Middleborough was pretty dynamic on offense, but Gazzaniga played amazing and saved almost everything. Check out this nice little build up by the AI

Last edited by scheckdiesel; 09-26-2021 at 12:16 AM.
Old 09-25-2021, 11:21 PM   #40
Rookie

scheckdiesel's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Was that on Slow or Normal speed? I've seen that behavior primarily on Slow. It was the same last year too unfortunately, which is why I mentioned it in the writeup.
Both my Walsall game and my Fulham game were on Normal speed.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »