Home

FIFA 22 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 22 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-27-2021, 11:03 AM   #73
Pro

1860fan's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 22 OS Community Sliders

wow that looks very, very good one can only hope and pray that EA will not break it again with patches updates
Old 09-27-2021, 11:54 AM   #74
MVP

OVR: 6

Snuck in a quick half on lunch, I wanted to note I saw the issue with CB's shuffling in transition and getting stuck in that animation even when a cross comes in- easy tap ins for the striker.

This was on Slow game speed, and it sounds like an issue you all encountered in 21 also. Just wanted to note that. Will revert to Normal speed and play the same full game later.

On a positive, the amount of misplayed/intercepted passes is welcome. Limited game time, but lots of good passing mistake/turnovers between midfields, really enjoying that.
Old 09-27-2021, 02:02 PM   #75
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackan1893
well that sucks seeing as my PC is more powerful than a PS5... very strange that we get the "old" gen version. This begs the question: is the oldgen version even worth getting? will the nextgen version be coming to PC at a later stage?
You can play on Google Stadia with next gen version
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2021, 02:20 PM   #76
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by iaxy
I played one match with these sliders on All Star Slow speed, PS5 in Kick Off mode.

I must say - I was totally engrossed in the experience! Well done, Sir.

The game was Spurs - Arsenal (8 minute halves) and ended 0-0 with very realistic stats across all categories. But more importantly it just felt right and the sliding / skating is massively reduced, which was my biggest gripe with the game.

Chances were very few but when they presented themselves it felt exciting, just like it should be.

Obviously I need to play some more and also need to try in Career, but these 16 minutes were easily the best video game football experience I've had since early PES.

Did CB follow the striker? The slow speed had a problem with that
Old 09-27-2021, 02:21 PM   #77
Just started!

hello i have been using the sliders since fifa 19 and read along with them every year.
I tested the V2 Beta Slider today. i play on pc, pro camera and normal speed. It feels good. The only thing that strikes me and what I don't like is that the full-backs often pull inward when defending and defend there and the central defender pulls outward. Midfield is good especially when you adjust that the ZDM should fall back into defense. I find shooting with the Pro camera very difficult. I very often don't score when I'm alone in front of the goalkeeper.
It looks hopeful for this year! Thanks for the work guys !!
Old 09-27-2021, 02:28 PM   #78
Just started!

oh and what else I wanted to ask.
In career mode I have the bug again that I cannot select anything during training. Because the button is crazy. Do you know the bug and do you have an idea how to solve it? Can only simulate my training.

I have stutters in the game. Pretty sad when you look at the graphic. Do you have a solution for that?

Sorry if the questions don't fit the topic. Ea Support does not help you further.

Thank you!
Old 09-27-2021, 05:08 PM   #79
Just started!

Hi Matt is there a reason you don't use Ultimate in Fifa 22, have you tried it out yet I remember you didn't prefer it in 21. But did you recognize any differences this year and do you think it's playable with your sliders? Thanks for the help bro keep up the good work.
Old 09-27-2021, 05:36 PM   #80
Rookie

Any thoughts on this years’ competitor mode option? Is it worth checking out or is it a complete waste of time? Thanks!

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »