Home

FIFA 22 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 22 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-28-2021, 06:44 PM   #105
MVP

OVR: 10
Re: FIFA 22 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmortalMindz
I've yet to make slider adjustments but this is definitely the case for me at default playing on Ultimate. Not all games mind you - I've had low scoring games too - but the CPU can be lethal and I've no idea how to defend in my own box right now lol.

(Big part of this is just how OP long shots, esp finesse, are this year. One of the biggest complaints out there, so hopefully it gets fixed. Just had Wolves score four shots against me from distance - impossible to defend against!)
That's a shame. I love everything else about the game, but these mediocre players blasting shots from 20 metres outside the box and games where they get 3 goals on 3 shots....getting ridiculous.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2021, 11:02 PM   #106
Rookie

saints0221's Arena

OVR: 0

Holy crap this game is fun! Matt, love the sliders so far. Great variety in attack snd defense honestly. I’m playing on legendary, but only played pre season tournament so far. Will post more detailed impressions after a month or two of PL games. This is just the best soccer game I have played so far I think!!
Old 09-29-2021, 12:08 AM   #107
Rookie

rasotom6's Arena

Started a Create A Club career. Love the concept. However I had a question and maybe it makes sense I’m just being stingy.

My overall average is about 60-65 for all my players. I decided to go for a RTG type of career with my team. English League One, very young squad.

Is the gameplay supposed to be sluggish and downright doghousery football? It’s not even close to organized such as when playing with higher rated teams which I understand but it just feels sluggish for some reason and not as smooth. I’ve always felt that it shouldn’t be doghousery football but just make it a little more difficult to create football if that makes any sense.

I can’t string together a few passes at times. Long balls are completely useless with certain players and sometimes barely powering up a shot absolutely skies the ball. Literally, doghousery football. Or am I just not aware of how English League One football is played? LOL

Super pleased with V2 btw. Thank you, Matt!
Old 09-29-2021, 01:26 AM   #108
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by saints0221
Holy crap this game is fun! Matt, love the sliders so far. Great variety in attack snd defense honestly. I’m playing on legendary, but only played pre season tournament so far. Will post more detailed impressions after a month or two of PL games. This is just the best soccer game I have played so far I think!!

Great to hear this, how many mins do you play per half and are there a lot of goals scoring every game unrealistically?
Old 09-29-2021, 03:43 AM   #109
Just started!

Great work and sliders as usual Matt, makes the game much less chaotic. Would defo say as a usual 'slow' player the current set of sliders works really nice on normal speed. If anything slow makes the animations much clunkier. Finding world class, my usual setting, a bit easier than normal though even after only 6 games of career mode on 10 hour trial. Saying that the way the fixtures have worked, not played a top 6 PL team yet.
Old 09-29-2021, 08:43 AM   #110
Rookie

hello ,this sliders work for 8 min half ?thx for your job matt.
Old 09-29-2021, 09:12 AM   #111
MVP

JHedges2's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by grosquick
hello ,this sliders work for 8 min half ?thx for your job matt.

The sliders are made (and tested) on 10-15 min.

Therefore, it would just be speculation for us to answer the question. Try it out yourself and see!

I would assume adjustments would be needed to compensate for shorter halves, if you’re looking for realistic stats and gameplay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2021, 12:06 PM   #112
Rookie

saints0221's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrose57
Great to hear this, how many mins do you play per half and are there a lot of goals scoring every game unrealistically?
I use 10 min halves on Legendary. Highest scoring. Game so far was 3-2, lowest was 1-0. Very realistic so far for me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »