Home

FIFA 23 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 23 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-29-2022, 07:28 PM   #65
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 23 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by PetritH
I just saw some people playing on streams and basically every through ball they were 1 vs 1 with the keeper. They kept saying Slow-paced is broken. I just played my first game with your sliders (slow-paced) and Good God, this is the best fifa I played in years. Finally AI shoot from distance which they didn't last few Fifas. I can finally have a blast in football game. Thanks Matt. I love you for what you do bro.
What difficulty are you playing on?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2022, 08:33 PM   #66
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gee_Simpson
What difficulty are you playing on?
World class man. Its enough for me. I try to play from the back. I am not the best fifa player by any means. I play for fun.
Old 09-30-2022, 05:46 AM   #67
Rookie

Hi. Thanks for your work Could I know when the other versions will arrive?( example short halfes legendary). Thank you
Old 09-30-2022, 06:44 AM   #68
Rookie

Seancefc's Arena

First off- thanks Matt & co.

Is it just me who’s seeing massive flaws in defending this year?

The midfield will basically let anyone between them and the defence without paying any attention to them.

Through balls always seem to result in a chance. It’s almost as though my players are running in sand when they’re defending.

Midfielders sprinting at your defence are uncatchable and result in a 1v1 even if they start from their own half. As soon as an attacker passes them, they’ll just stop moving and watch instead of tracking back.

Defenders won’t pick up anyone in the box, a couple of quick passes by the CPU normally results in a goal.

Last year your players flooded the box so very little space was left for the CPU to exploit, not seeing that at all this year from my AI players. The CPU seem to manage it just fine.

Keepers are a mess, simple as that.

I play slow on legendary. My play style is build up. I try to keep the game as realistic as possible. At the moment it anything but, after a solid year with 22.

In its current form I’m not sure who it’s appealing to? It plays like an end to end basketball game- even after applying matts sliders. I get the impression my players are being nerfed somehow…is that EA’s solution to making it more of a challenge?
Old 09-30-2022, 07:05 AM   #69
Just started!

Hello guys
Thanks Matt, your job is awesome.
Slow paced is too slow in my opinion, player's movements seem to be a "slow motion"
Sliders adjustement could be enough

What do you think about speed up 2 or 3 shoot speed?

Thanks a lot!!!
Old 09-30-2022, 08:25 AM   #70
MVP

TopSide83's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seancefc

The midfield will basically let anyone between them and the defence without paying any attention to them.

Through balls always seem to result in a chance. It’s almost as though my players are running in sand when they’re defending.

Midfielders sprinting at your defence are uncatchable and result in a 1v1 even if they start from their own half. As soon as an attacker passes them, they’ll just stop moving and watch instead of tracking back.

Defenders won’t pick up anyone in the box, a couple of quick passes by the CPU normally results in a goal.

Last year your players flooded the box so very little space was left for the CPU to exploit, not seeing that at all this year from my AI players. The CPU seem to manage it just fine.

I play slow on legendary. My play style is build up. I try to keep the game as realistic as possible. At the moment it anything but, after a solid year with 22.

In its current form I’m not sure who it’s appealing to? It plays like an end to end basketball game- even after applying matts sliders. I get the impression my players are being nerfed somehow…is that EA’s solution to making it more of a challenge?
This year? It’s been like this for years.
Old 09-30-2022, 09:33 AM   #71
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seancefc

Just a couple suggestions to try. First go to world class and for a game or two turn in the defensive assistant in the trainer. You start seeing where the engine determines good positioning is and helps set some habits. Secondly I recommend controlling the CMs unless ball in the box and also I feel like this year's game really rewards following the basic rule of defending to first delay an attack before ever thinking about engaging. You need numbers around you before you go into tackle. Lastly, it is really important to be comfortable defending in the box this year. If you are in good position your defenders will block lots of shots and I find I'm winning possession back more from blocks than tackles. Which to be fair is like real life. Anyways I have kept a few clean sheets so it's possible.

Of course there are things that this engine will always lack but sliders are doing a decent job of covering those things up.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2022, 10:28 AM   #72
Rookie

Matt , the defensive line has been very advanced and with that there is a lot of space to play in the back. I just created 5 very similar opportunities in the same game, side passes and the field is all open and it's 1vs1 Goalkeeper x Player.

Fuma, Leg 10 min , Slow

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »