Home

FIFA 23 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 23 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-30-2022, 10:38 AM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 23 OS Community Sliders

Great sliders bro ��. Any ideas on some tweaks to make legendary a bit harder?
Old 09-30-2022, 10:49 AM   #74
Rookie

Hello Matt, thank you for your dedication once again. I really like fifa 23 so far actually, I am enjoying myself. I do have a question: do you guys use L1 and R1 to send a player deep or let him ask for the ball? Or is this considered cheating with the sliders?

It helps me create a lot more chances but it is also to easy sometimes to find a free man. On the other hand it also finds unnatural to not use something in my own favor...

Let me know what you guys think! Cheers.
Old 09-30-2022, 11:13 AM   #75
Just started!

Hello!

I am currently tweaking your sliders and I must say! It feels tone down from the default gameplay and was able to create a beautiful counterattack.

Question, I still feel i get most of the possession is there anything I can tweak to make it more balanced?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2022, 11:24 AM   #76
Rookie

Played one short game with the new set on slow and it felt surprisingly good. Thought after the video, that it would play to sluggish. One game is naturally no great sample size, but like I said before - feels like the base this year is very decent.

Couple of notes:

1. the wing Defence of the AI ist much better now, but it happens still to often, that the defender commits to aggressively and can’t engage anymore.
2. AI plays reasonable, and this is a rly good achievement with this set, but is still to accurate I think.
3. AI shot selection seems very good.
4. Keepers seem better now, but I lowered shotspeed to 49.
5. The width seems very low and I get the point of that, but it creates exploitable areas on the pitch and due to that is eventually gamebreaking when you get used to it - through balls, esp on FUMA, will be a to effective tool is my guess. But we will see.

Again - my sample size couldn’t be smaller, but as we all know - fifa is not a game of great variance.
Old 09-30-2022, 12:35 PM   #77
Pro

adoptedscouse's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Definitely still playing slow. I'm not sure where the idea of slow being broken came from, or how it was tested. Even on default it seems fine. The main thing I've found, both now and the beta, is that the accelerate feature they added does put a disadvantage on the defender, but with the right combo that doesn't matter as much.

From a controller perspective, I've learned to "pump" the sprint button when I need to get up to speed faster. Also though, the sprint speed lowered evens out the playing field regardless. Overall, no issues at all with slow for me. Anyone can play normal though - they just haven't been tested as thoroughly with them.

A lot of it regarding slow being broken came from the beta. I myself noticed poor reactions or even lack of reactions from the defenders on the beta. However I was using 22 sliders so that also could be a reason for the poor response.

I’ve got to say playing it now on slow with the new sliders it is not showing the same errors as the beta.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-30-2022, 12:36 PM   #78
MVP

loccdogg26's Arena

OVR: 15

Thanks for all the work you do. This is my first year playing on the new consoles. Cheers!!!
Old 09-30-2022, 12:40 PM   #79
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Streaming potential Version 3. Just focusing on HLW at this point. I know we can field coverage a lot better, just a bit of a balancing act.

https://www.twitch.tv/matt10l
Old 09-30-2022, 12:42 PM   #80
Rookie

Line Height is too high. Game becomes nothing but thru balls. Game played better with version 1 line settings.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »