Home

FIFA 23 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 23 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-22-2023, 03:45 PM   #3105
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 23 OS Community Sliders

I downloaded the 10-hour trial version. The game feels great. I played 5 matches in full manual and slow pace. I hope it will not be broken with the upcoming updates.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2023, 07:26 AM   #3106
Rookie

original21's Arena

Guys can I just ask why on Ultimate Slow the Sprint Speed and Acceleration of the CPU is 50/51 while on Legendary and Harder Legendary Slow the Sprint Speed and Acceleration are 51/51?

Why aren’t they 51/51 on Ultimate Slow as well? Is this a mistake or is there any reason behind this?

Thanks in advance!
Old 09-24-2023, 09:46 AM   #3107
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawwrz
I'm having massive issues with my Defenders not closing out and/or just standing watching in the box. It's the same bs with the CPU once its in the box its passed around almost 100% going to score.

If I try to close out manually it leaves a massive hole as the other defender doesn't cover and its an easy goal for CPU. I also noticed even tweaking tactics there is massive space in between defenders and midfield.

I did find this at first but I use classic defending and I use L2 and strafe in the box to square up to them and don’t use the sprint button seems to be a lot better that way I’m actually blocking shots and forcing them to turn away and try build again

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 10-12-2023, 08:41 PM   #3108
Pro

OVR: 8

I am mixed (less than yes) about moving on from FIFA23 to EAFC24.

I might just stick with FIFA23 ... and start a new youth-academy career mode.

The final slider set (from June) is good? Best to go with? Thanks!
Old 11-05-2023, 07:41 AM   #3109
Just started!

Hi guys new to this as I was curious to get some feedback on what version you all found best to use....

The situation I'm in at the moment is that since having a new broadband I haven't linked up my PS account to the Internet yet.....so am I worth sticking to the version 4 sliders i currently use on the old update or should I update and try out the version 5 beta

Feedback much appreciated and big shout out to matt and the team for making it playable!
Old 04-08-2024, 09:15 AM   #3110
Just started!

I also have a mixed opinion about switching to FIFA 24, a friend tried it and spat a lot, but he always likes to find fault) Sometimes it seems to me that the developers don’t really listen to the players in pursuit of money or an agenda, as WoW carry tried to do in the past.

Last edited by AxelGrom; 04-15-2024 at 02:19 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »