Home

FIFA 23 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 23 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-30-2023, 06:44 PM   #3073
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 23 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1860fan
hey Simpson, I'm already looking forward to 24 what did you like better than fifa 23 or what did you notice right away ..?
More fluid, the weight of the ball was much nicer, like PES, quite a bit slower and a heavier feel. I only played practice match though, I don't like to play too much of a beta/demo. Dribbling felt really nice.

Oh and for the FUMA guys, manual crossing is fixed! It's back. CPU on Legendary crosses regularly too!

I hope they don't mess this up as I think it could be amazing.
Old 08-31-2023, 04:07 PM   #3074
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

Not going to lie, this is the most fun I've had with a FIFA game in a while. The gameplay is leaps and bounds better than years past, and these sliders only make the game that much better. I've played 24 beta and the players feel heavier and the gameplay feels more realistic, so looking forward to that.
Old 08-31-2023, 05:28 PM   #3075
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
Not going to lie, this is the most fun I've had with a FIFA game in a while. The gameplay is leaps and bounds better than years past, and these sliders only make the game that much better. I've played 24 beta and the players feel heavier and the gameplay feels more realistic, so looking forward to that.
Yeah I've loved Fifa 23 and really looking forward to 24 based on what I played.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2023, 08:56 PM   #3076
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by evelynnie
hi, does anyone use these sliders with FIFERs realism mod on PC? do they have problems together??
No they don't, just use matt's without the gameplay mod.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 09-07-2023, 11:37 PM   #3077
Cod
MVP

Cod's Arena

OVR: 10

I've found using Matt's sliders with EEP23 to be the best experience for me thus far.
Old 09-10-2023, 05:26 PM   #3078
Rookie

DoctorActionRio's Arena

- Xbox Series X | World Class | 15 Minutes | Slow
- Final Version (Except: Shot Error 60/75)
- Full Manual Controls (Except: Semi for cross. Manual for it is actually fully assisted! Details here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Report...D/m-p/11864311)

Long time I don't write here, but have been reading everything, as always. Was playing some other games, but really must say how happy I am with FIFA 23 gameplay using all the final recommendations and adjustments here.

The new Sprint Speed setting was so much welcomed for me, since I was already using 40 for me. But now, being able to set 51 again for CPU is even greater.

Base on these EA FC 24 recently uploaded videos (from Alpha/Beta, of course), I can only hope they made CPU defense better when using Slow Pace. Some people are commenting it's better, but we will only know when messing with sliders.

Old 09-10-2023, 05:50 PM   #3079
Rookie

DoctorActionRio's Arena

- Xbox Series X | World Class | 15 Minutes | Slow
- Final Version (Except: Shot Error 60/75)
- Full Manual Controls (Except: Semi for cross. Manual for it is actually fully assisted! Details here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Report...D/m-p/11864311)

Long time I don't write here, but have been reading everything, as always. Was playing some other games, but really must say how happy I am with FIFA 23 gameplay using all the final recommendations and adjustments here.

The new Sprint Speed setting was so much welcomed for me, since I was already using 40 for myself. But now, being able to set 51 again for CPU is even greater.

Base on these EA FC 24 recently uploaded videos (from Alpha/Beta, of course), I can only hope they made CPU defense better when using Slow Pace. Some people are commenting it's better, but we will only know when messing with sliders.

Old 09-10-2023, 09:25 PM   #3080
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gee_Simpson
More fluid, the weight of the ball was much nicer, like PES, quite a bit slower and a heavier feel. I only played practice match though, I don't like to play too much of a beta/demo. Dribbling felt really nice.

Oh and for the FUMA guys, manual crossing is fixed! It's back. CPU on Legendary crosses regularly too!

I hope they don't mess this up as I think it could be amazing.
I can second this. Gameplay on EAFC24 has a ton of potential on offline modes. Played on legendary and the CPU’s attack changed every time down the pitch. Unlike Fifa 23 where the CPU would just spam perfect passes around and into the box before scoring with 0 crosses. Super pumped

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »