Home

New tidbits from ESPN - NIL, Dynasty, Realignment, Bowls, Coaches, Playbooks, etc.

This is a discussion on New tidbits from ESPN - NIL, Dynasty, Realignment, Bowls, Coaches, Playbooks, etc. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-08-2024, 04:25 AM   #49
MVP

GoDucks1224's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: New tidbits from ESPN - NIL, Dynasty, Realignment, Bowls, Coaches, Playbooks, etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
Lane Kiffin said that he would be included for free.

He understands how helpful that could be with recruiting. Any way that you could positively market your school and likeness to potential future recruits, is something that coaches have to consider. Not only could a future recruit recognize the school logo when receiving a recruiting letter, but a future recruit could recognize the head coach, that could only help in recruiting. So, I could see coaches being included next year
In Fowler's second update, he mentioned choosing 'Coach Prime and Buffalo' and that they'd have a 'special shout out' if you won a natty with them. That and Prime being a partner of the game makes me wonder if SOME coaches will be in?
Old 03-08-2024, 06:48 AM   #50
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: New tidbits from ESPN - NIL, Dynasty, Realignment, Bowls, Coaches, Playbooks, etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoDucks1224
In Fowler's second update, he mentioned choosing 'Coach Prime and Buffalo' and that they'd have a 'special shout out' if you won a natty with them. That and Prime being a partner of the game makes me wonder if SOME coaches will be in?
Fowler is a Colorado alum. So, that's probably why. But, Deion Sanders(along with a few others) were already following EACFB. He'll likely be apart of the initial Ultimate Team promo
Old 03-08-2024, 09:55 AM   #51
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

https://www.on3.com/os/news/national...e-football-25/
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_20240308_095454_X.jpg (110.9 KB, 234 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-08-2024, 10:17 AM   #52
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12

I would think they would just rename it WR of the Year and stuff like that assuming awards are in.
Old 03-08-2024, 10:35 AM   #53
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan
I would think they would just rename it WR of the Year and stuff like that assuming awards are in.
Feels like a situation where the NCFAA wants more money and feel undervalued. It's not a deal breaker. As long as Heisman is in, that's the most important one. Having Top QB, RB, LB, etc will suffice.
Old 03-08-2024, 12:31 PM   #54
MVP

LegendKillerOne's Arena

OVR: 0

GREAT ARTICLE

I am curious if they allow you to create players how they will stop you from using the names and look

For example, Archie Manning is not in the game. Did they outlaw the name Manning from the game?
NHL: Philadelphia Flyers
NCAAFOOTBALL: Miami Hurricanes
NCAABASKETBALL: Duke Blue Devils
Old 03-08-2024, 01:24 PM   #55
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendKillerOne
GREAT ARTICLE

I am curious if they allow you to create players how they will stop you from using the names and look

For example, Archie Manning is not in the game. Did they outlaw the name Manning from the game?
My guess is that they won't let you use the name Archie Manning but my hope is that you'll be able to get around it by doing A. Manning or something similar.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-08-2024, 02:56 PM   #56
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by avrpatsfan
My guess is that they won't let you use the name Archie Manning but my hope is that you'll be able to get around it by doing A. Manning or something similar.
Manny Archibald

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »