Home

New tidbits from ESPN - NIL, Dynasty, Realignment, Bowls, Coaches, Playbooks, etc.

This is a discussion on New tidbits from ESPN - NIL, Dynasty, Realignment, Bowls, Coaches, Playbooks, etc. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-01-2024, 10:05 AM   #105
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: New tidbits from ESPN - NIL, Dynasty, Realignment, Bowls, Coaches, Playbooks, etc

Is this a April fool's joke with them being in the game? If your the marketing people at Pop Tarts it would make sense for you to be in the game even if it was for free.

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
If we don't see a pop tart mascot getting put in a toaster, then we riot lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-01-2024, 09:01 PM   #106
Keep the Faith

TripleCrown9's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: New tidbits from ESPN - NIL, Dynasty, Realignment, Bowls, Coaches, Playbooks, etc

The bowl itself will be in the game. It's already been confirmed that every bowl game is in.

The question remains about the mascot and stadium.
Old 04-01-2024, 10:51 PM   #107
Expletive Deleted

Ghost Of The Year's Arena

OVR: 0

I'm not a fan of 40 plus bowl games anyway, so if they only had the top 20 bowls and then 20 fake bowls, it wouldn't affect my decision to purchase. Glad for others that get every real bowl game is in, but still, I wish they would play 20 bowl games in December/ January, then let teams that didn't go bowling play a ''bowl'' game exhibition in April. Let those 40 teams get some exposure and spotlight when bigger games aren't overshadowing them. Maybe players won't be so quick to opt out if bowl games become more special meaningful and significant to play in. But as for CFB 25 and beyond, it would be cool if you could ''Create-a-Bowl''.
#44Syracuse
Old 04-02-2024, 04:31 AM   #108
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Of The Year
I'm not a fan of 40 plus bowl games anyway, so if they only had the top 20 bowls and then 20 fake bowls, it wouldn't affect my decision to purchase. Glad for others that get every real bowl game is in, but still, I wish they would play 20 bowl games in December/ January, then let teams that didn't go bowling play a ''bowl'' game exhibition in April. Let those 40 teams get some exposure and spotlight when bigger games aren't overshadowing them. Maybe players won't be so quick to opt out if bowl games become more special meaningful and significant to play in. But as for CFB 25 and beyond, it would be cool if you could ''Create-a-Bowl''.
great idea let any team that won 8 games or more play in a bowl

my playoff system wouild be 16 teams 10 conf champs along with the SEC B12 B10 ACC runner up and 2 at larges likely the 3rd sec and b10 teams or norte dame if they win 10 games or more

with 15 of the bowl games being used as playoff sites
Old 04-02-2024, 06:10 AM   #109
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleCrown9
The bowl itself will be in the game. It's already been confirmed that every bowl game is in.

The question remains about the mascot and stadium.
It was played in Camping World Stadium in Orlando. It's not a FBS or NFL stadium, so that has me initially thinking that it might not be in. But, since it's very closely located near EA Tiburon, I think it's a good chance that's it is in. I don't expect the whoever jumping into a toaster to get eaten, but I do. This was the first year of the Pop Tart bowl after it replaced the Cheez it Bowl. So unless EA was able to secure the early look of the Pop Tart mascot, they would've had to quickly go in after bowl season and scan and accurately animate it
Old 04-03-2024, 12:49 PM   #110
Rookie

It will probably be patched in once it is made official when the playoffs expand from 12 to 14 teams...not sure why they don't just jump to 16.

Also, talked about it in the other thread, but we should have the capability by now with the ps5/xbox that if we have teambuilder, to be able to change our home stadium every year if we wanted to...whether created by EA or one of the 134 NCAA stadiums.
Old 04-03-2024, 05:59 PM   #111
Expletive Deleted

Ghost Of The Year's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoachDeLish
It will probably be patched in once it is made official when the playoffs expand from 12 to 14 teams...not sure why they don't just jump to 16.

Also, talked about it in the other thread, but we should have the capability by now with the ps5/xbox that if we have teambuilder, to be able to change our home stadium every year if we wanted to...whether created by EA or one of the 134 NCAA stadiums.
Yeah, might as well not stop at 16. Or 20. Or 25. Give us the Mike Leach Memorial Mode. You start the playoffs in October with a 64 team playoff. Or, go UberLeach Mode, 134 team tournament, start right after Week Zero. Last Man Standing wins.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »