Home

EA Sports College Football 25 Full Reveal Coming in May With Teaser Trailer

This is a discussion on EA Sports College Football 25 Full Reveal Coming in May With Teaser Trailer within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 02-19-2024, 10:51 PM   #89
MVP

gr18's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: EA Sports College Football 25 Full Reveal Coming in May With Teaser Trailer

I like Madden this year so If it basically plays like it with better atmosphere I'll be pleased.That's pretty much likely the case but we will see.
Old 02-20-2024, 06:31 AM   #90
Rookie

MemTigerfan6's Arena

OVR: 0

I haven't played nor owned a Madden game since the one with Lamar Jackson on the cover and that atrocious face of the franchise storyline lol. Playing 6 CFB games was hella fun though even if the AI was easier than rookie.

As someone who hasn't picked up a football game since then been waiting on CFB25. That's the only reason I picked up that Lamar Jackson Madden to begin with. As with many of you I always loved NCAA more than Madden.

can someone fill me in on how Madden plays now? Is there a big of a difference since that Lamar Jackson one gameplay wise? What do you like or dislike about current Madden? thanks.
Old 02-20-2024, 10:43 AM   #91
All Star

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan
Do we think the old school triple option type offenses and formations will be in this game ?
I think it has to be. Navy still exists and Kennesaw State (which is in the game) still runs the triple option (paul johnson protege).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-20-2024, 11:00 AM   #92
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12

I sure hope so with the Navys in the world still be around. Even though its not really relevant like it was in 14 It would be a good bone throwed at the old school fans.

I want my Maryland I and Wishbone formations l

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSUowls
I think it has to be. Navy still exists and Kennesaw State (which is in the game) still runs the triple option (paul johnson protege).
Old 04-24-2024, 09:18 PM   #93
Rookie

Razor Hogs's Arena

Bumping this thread

If the reports are true that the full reveal is May 16th, then tomorrow we are 3 weeks (21 days) away, lets go!!

The Transfer Portal closes April 30th I guess so we should get an official date next week.

Arkansas Razorbacks
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Pistons
Detroit Red Wings
Detroit Lions
Old 04-25-2024, 09:44 AM   #94
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12

I am curious what a full reveal actually means ? I know that means a trailer and release date so we can easily preorder. I also assume they will want to space out some stuff right and not just have one major day with everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor Hogs
Bumping this thread

If the reports are true that the full reveal is May 16th, then tomorrow we are 3 weeks (21 days) away, lets go!!

The Transfer Portal closes April 30th I guess so we should get an official date next week.
Old 04-25-2024, 10:36 AM   #95
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
I am curious what a full reveal actually means ? I know that means a trailer and release date so we can easily preorder. I also assume they will want to space out some stuff right and not just have one major day with everything.
I am assuming all the modes, presentation and a teaser first look at gameplay.

Dynasty mode is the absolute centerpiece of this game. It has been by all accounts the primary focus.

I really really hope we have the full on "Coach Mode" experience we had on the PS3 Era NCAA series. It was so awesome to be a coach or a (OC or DC) and be able to watch games play out...calling plays, recruting etc. I was addicted to that back in the day. I also like to play the games as well....but they had that true Coach Mode experience with the pressbox views, broadcast views etc.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-25-2024, 10:50 AM   #96
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
I am assuming all the modes, presentation and a teaser first look at gameplay.

Dynasty mode is the absolute centerpiece of this game. It has been by all accounts the primary focus.

I really really hope we have the full on "Coach Mode" experience we had on the PS3 Era NCAA series. It was so awesome to be a coach or a (OC or DC) and be able to watch games play out...calling plays, recruting etc. I was addicted to that back in the day. I also like to play the games as well....but they had that true Coach Mode experience with the pressbox views, broadcast views etc.
I see it similarly to how Madden does their full reveals. Where we will get the overview of all the modes and gameplay, cover athletes, and release date. Gameplay is typically the first thing revealed in full for sports games. In the full reveal, we usually get a schedule of when info will get released. Mid-May is 2 months out from Release. So I would imagine that they spread out info release from Late-May to Early July

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »