Home

EA Sports College Football 25 Full Reveal Coming in May With Teaser Trailer

This is a discussion on EA Sports College Football 25 Full Reveal Coming in May With Teaser Trailer within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 05-02-2024, 07:39 AM   #121
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: EA Sports College Football 25 Full Reveal Coming in May With Teaser Trailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by offensive_junkie
Making us wait until May 16th seems a bit brutal... Especially given the fact that we havent heard anything from EA in almost 2 months...

Will they really go silent for 2.5 months with no news or updates for us??
That was always the plan when they released the trailer in February. At least, it wasn't complete radio silence. Between the Matt Brown Extra Points info, Fowler updates, Connors Updates, Herbstreit updates, and Players committing to game it was a lot of nuggets given in the last 2 months. Most cases when a company says we're not getting a full reveal until X date, we get nothing. So the nuggets we're getting is more than good enough

I want to say Matt Brown has a busy schedule of youtube appearances coming up. I want to say he has a On3 appearance today(5/3) and a couple next week as well. So even know we didn't hear from EA, that was expected. But we would've had a lot of Nuggets about the game before the Full Reveal
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-02-2024, 07:04 PM   #122
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
I still think the other team is Jesse Palmer and maybe Rece Davis since he has Play by Play history
[/img]
Finally saw the link for the full article from sports Ilustrated on the Herbstreit quotes

https://www.si.com/college/2024/05/0...magnitude-game
Old 05-02-2024, 08:08 PM   #123
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan
Finally saw the link for the full article from sports Ilustrated on the Herbstreit quotes

https://www.si.com/college/2024/05/0...magnitude-game
I remember the PS2 era when the lower level schools wouldn't even get a broadcast team. I actual wouldn't mind that. If they are putting in the level of detail in school audio as it seems, it would be cool. Hearing the individual schools crowds and chants and bands. It's builds character lol. Then once the school gets more televised games, it'll make you appreciate not having the broadcast teams
Old 05-02-2024, 09:02 PM   #124
Rookie

Razor Hogs's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by offensive_junkie
Making us wait until May 16th seems a bit brutal... Especially given the fact that we havent heard anything from EA in almost 2 months...

Will they really go silent for 2.5 months with no news or updates for us??
EA could potentially announce something either this weekend or next week, maybe they are waiting until Washington finishes their spring game tomorrow? May 16th is 14 days away so I would think they will announce something shortly.

Arkansas Razorbacks
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Pistons
Detroit Red Wings
Detroit Lions
Old 05-02-2024, 09:39 PM   #125
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
I remember the PS2 era when the lower level schools wouldn't even get a broadcast team. I actual wouldn't mind that. If they are putting in the level of detail in school audio as it seems, it would be cool. Hearing the individual schools crowds and chants and bands. It's builds character lol. Then once the school gets more televised games, it'll make you appreciate not having the broadcast teams
I always enjoyed that also. Not sure how it fits now that today every game is televised in real life on one of the 200 ESPN, Fox, or whoever else channels, but I wouldn't mind to see EA go back to it. I'd be very happy if they had very irrelevant matchups having no commentary team, more relevant matchups having the B team, and then the premier matchups having the A team.

Of course, if there are more than just 2 commentary teams that would be amazing, but I don't expect it. A dream world would have like 5 or 6 with a couple of C tier teams, a couple B tier, and an A tier, and an S tier for the primetime matchup each week, but I only see this being viable once we hit a point where AI is so good it can generate the commentary at a high quality and the commentators are able to sign their voices over to be used by the AI in exchange for compensation.

― Plato
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-03-2024, 12:06 AM   #126
Rookie

Razor Hogs's Arena

So now Matt Brown is saying expect the full reveal "in the middle of May", he told J.D. Pickell of On3. That could mean a number of dates lol, that could mean the 15th, 16th, etc.

I wish EA would just tell us the official date, honestly I am not sure what they are waiting on. The news on the cover athletes just went viral a couple of days ago so everyone knows now whats going on.

Arkansas Razorbacks
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Pistons
Detroit Red Wings
Detroit Lions
Old 05-03-2024, 12:28 AM   #127
Rookie

Really hoping we get some kind of early release physical edition or hopefully the digital deluxe early release comes with a redemption for a physical copy as well. Got a disc version of the PS5 just to get a physical copy of the game, but I’m 100% getting my hands on this game as early as I possibly can
Old 05-03-2024, 08:31 AM   #128
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor Hogs
So now Matt Brown is saying expect the full reveal "in the middle of May", he told J.D. Pickell of On3. That could mean a number of dates lol, that could mean the 15th, 16th, etc.

I wish EA would just tell us the official date, honestly I am not sure what they are waiting on. The news on the cover athletes just went viral a couple of days ago so everyone knows now whats going on.

Man, we're so close right now. I've been trying to occupy time by playing other games. I'm currently in Year 3 of playing Road To The Show on MLB The Show 24. I just got Top Spin 2k25 yesterday. Those will be the 2 games that carry me til July. We almost here!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »