Home

EA Sports College Football Releases in Summer 2024 - Dynasty Mode is a Priority

This is a discussion on EA Sports College Football Releases in Summer 2024 - Dynasty Mode is a Priority within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 12-01-2022, 02:29 PM   #89
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: EA Sports College Football Releases in Summer 2024 - Dynasty Mode is a Priority

Quote:
Originally Posted by simbayless
Now with the Rose 🌹 Bowl agreeing to join the 12 team playoffs for 2024 season
This all makes sense and set in motion
Yeah we absolutely should be getting the playoff in the first release.
Old 12-02-2022, 01:26 PM   #90
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: EA Sports College Football Releases in Summer 2024 - Dynasty Mode is a Priority

Quote:
Originally Posted by simbayless
Now with the Rose 🌹 Bowl agreeing to join the 12 team playoffs for 2024 season
This all makes sense and set in motion

To me, this makes the wait until 2024 easier. We lost the game the year before the 4 team playoff and we will now get it back the first year of the 12 team playoff.
Old 12-03-2022, 11:32 AM   #91
Rookie

Cam Fan's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfsolo
I know that I am in the minority opinion here and everywhere else with this statement, but the way that Madden looks and plays right now makes me totally fine with Frostbite being using for sports games going forward. IMO they have finally gotten a solid handle on things on the gameplay front with the animation coverage, logic, and blending being really good now, and I expected it to be even better by the time EA Sport College Football 25 releases.
Totally agree. I enjoy this Madden more than I have in nearly a decade or longer. Mainly because of the broadcast camera. It adds so much immersion and makes the animations pop. The pre-snap cat and mouse from the broadcast camera is underrated. I just hope this camera is added to EACFB.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2022, 08:53 PM   #92
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20

One thing that I hope they solve by the time that this game releases is to have a difficulty level out of the box that is balanced so that the CPU controlled players play the same for both the User and the CPU team.

For the entire history of Madden and NCAA they have never chosen to tune a level this way at default, the CPU opponent players are always either too dumb on lower levels or have too much of a ratings boost on the highest level.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Old 12-20-2022, 11:40 PM   #93
Rookie

TimLawNYC's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherrane
To me, this makes the wait until 2024 easier. We lost the game the year before the 4 team playoff and we will now get it back the first year of the 12 team playoff.
It's a little rough that we literally missed an entire era of college football, though. We will never have a new NCAA game that features the 4-team playoff system. I'm happy that they're gearing up the 12-team format though.
Old 12-22-2022, 03:08 PM   #94
Keep the Faith

TripleCrown9's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimLawNYC
It's a little rough that we literally missed an entire era of college football, though. We will never have a new NCAA game that features the 4-team playoff system. I'm happy that they're gearing up the 12-team format though.
They could still leave 4-team in as an option, though. I wouldn't be surprised to see 4, 8, and 12.

I came here, however, to say that I hope the recruiting is as engaged as real life. I want to be able to flip recruits, I want the commitments to have generic photoshopped pictures of the recruit (or generic player model) in their new school's uniform, etc.

Last edited by TripleCrown9; 12-22-2022 at 03:13 PM.
Old 12-22-2022, 09:28 PM   #95
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleCrown9
They could still leave 4-team in as an option, though. I wouldn't be surprised to see 4, 8, and 12.

I came here, however, to say that I hope the recruiting is as engaged as real life. I want to be able to flip recruits, I want the commitments to have generic photoshopped pictures of the recruit (or generic player model) in their new school's uniform, etc.
I agreed. This is probably the first year in a long while where I followed recruiting. All it has done is wish the CFB game was coming out.

I do hope they this time to flesh it all out. The previous games had a streamlined approach. I hope they make recruiting a spectacle like it is IRL. They don't have to do anything over the top. If it does come out 2024, then College Football should still have that relaxed Transfer Portal rule. So have a ranking for Transfer Portal class to go along with Recruiting class. I do hope they have de-commits to go along with flipping recruits. Where it you signed a 4 star recruit who expected to start right away and you got a Transfer Portal player rated higher than him, that the recruit will decommit
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-28-2022, 08:26 AM   #96
Hall Of Fame

AUChase's Arena

OVR: 35

The delay prompted me to finally buy a PS3 and install the CFB Revamped Mod. It took me about an hour total because I had to re-download the game from PSN too but it has been well worth the effort. If you play with a few house/playbook rules the game is a lot of fun, especially with the new additional plays added. If anyone is on the fence about it like I was go ahead and do it. I haven't had this much fun playing a sports game in many years.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »