Home

Monumental Dynasty | Washington Wizards MyNBA Franchise | NBA 2K24

This is a discussion on Monumental Dynasty | Washington Wizards MyNBA Franchise | NBA 2K24 within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 05-02-2024, 09:52 PM   #153
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Monumental Dynasty | Washington Wizards MyNBA Franchise | NBA 2K24

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshdaddy
I loved the (seemingly) self burn on the D grade for the pick. Don't hate it, and like the explanation. Feels like Kuzma or Avdija could be on the chopping block as a result of it though.
Thanks, probably implementing a Wizards beat writer into the universe that ties together Wizard events to the league similar to what you do what help give additional context why Tarris Marshall would be a D Grade.

In a perfect world, Kuzma and Avdija will each attract a First Rounder this season and be moved allowing Bilal and Marshall to become the starting 3 & 4. They both have 3-years remaining on their deals so I'm not desperate to move them if the market isn't there.
Old 05-06-2024, 03:00 PM   #154
Rookie

Old 05-06-2024, 03:05 PM   #155
MVP

studbucket's Arena

OVR: 8

What's the buzz around OG, since he arrived in NYK not too long ago but has declined his player option?

🏈RIFLE - a dystopian football league.

🏀Bringing Back the Buzz - my first dynasty.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-06-2024, 03:18 PM   #156
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by studbucket
What's the buzz around OG, since he arrived in NYK not too long ago but has declined his player option?
He was one of the final names I cut from the list since the only teams in play for him barring a S&T scenario would be New York and Philadelphia.

He joined the Knicks at the trade deadline (opposed to late December like he did in real-life) and the team never got out of play-in contention. They finished 35-47 on the year and lost to Brooklyn in the final play-in game. So while they didn't achieve good team success in Year One, New York is still going to throw an open check book at him in hopes of retaining him.

Philadelphia has considerable money but I'm sure they'll prioritize PG13, Siakam, and Derozan before OG. Other teams that have cap space but wouldn't sign him are Orlando who has Franz - Paolo and Detroit who has Ausar, traded for Harrison Barnes and drafted Chase Dennard at #2.
Old 05-09-2024, 03:36 PM   #157
Rookie

Old 05-09-2024, 04:11 PM   #158
MVP

studbucket's Arena

OVR: 8

Pascal in Atlanta will be fascinating. Was ATL the better choice than DAL? Either way, not being the primary scorer is great for him.

DeRozan basically takes over the Harris role in Philly. I wonder how that will play out. He's a more consistent scorer, probably needs the ball more, and isn't as good on defense.

🏈RIFLE - a dystopian football league.

🏀Bringing Back the Buzz - my first dynasty.
Old 05-09-2024, 10:36 PM   #159
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by studbucket
Pascal in Atlanta will be fascinating. Was ATL the better choice than DAL? Either way, not being the primary scorer is great for him.
For sign & trades, I like to make identical offers to the players in another save and then I'll send the player to the team with the most interest. Siakam's interest with ATL was 65 while DAL was 56, mostly because the Hawks finished as the 1-Seed while the Mavs outright missed the playoffs.

I thought myself that Dallas would be the more intriguing destination but I'm already so hands-on for trades so it's fun to leave this kind of move up to fate.
Old 05-11-2024, 01:44 PM   #160
Rookie

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »