Home

Monumental Dynasty | Washington Wizards MyNBA Franchise | NBA 2K24

This is a discussion on Monumental Dynasty | Washington Wizards MyNBA Franchise | NBA 2K24 within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 04-29-2024, 08:01 AM   #145
MVP

marshdaddy's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Monumental Dynasty | Washington Wizards MyNBA Franchise | NBA 2K24

At first I didn't love the Portland end of the trade but had to double-check Xavi's size. At 6-7 that's a great fit next to Sharpe and Henderson. Very high upside for the Blazers now, which should be fun to see. I don't really dislike it as much from Detroit's perspective, unless they could've gotten more from Orlando. Moving down one spot to take a guy you would've nabbed at No. 1 makes sense to me. But the chances that the pick they get is in the range of a serious difference-maker seems long.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-29-2024, 04:09 PM   #146
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshdaddy
At first I didn't love the Portland end of the trade but had to double-check Xavi's size. At 6-7 that's a great fit next to Sharpe and Henderson. Very high upside for the Blazers now, which should be fun to see. I don't really dislike it as much from Detroit's perspective, unless they could've gotten more from Orlando. Moving down one spot to take a guy you would've nabbed at No. 1 makes sense to me. But the chances that the pick they get is in the range of a serious difference-maker seems long.
All good points. I like the fit for the Blazers, imagine if Sac had drafted Luka in 2018 to put alongside Fox and that's what Xavi and Scoot will presumably look like.

The Magic's offer for the #1 Pick was going to be their #3 pick, a future first with similar protections, Jett Howard and then either another player on their roster (either Wendell Carter, Anthony Black, or Jon Issac) or another future 1st. I wasn't sure if that was too much to give up on the Magic's end but on Detroit's end, I didn't think that package was enough to warrant losing out on Dennard at #2. Since Portland is also earlier in their rebuild than Orlando who has their established core in place, I decided to go through with Portland's offer.

Last edited by JoshNormanMane; 04-29-2024 at 04:14 PM.
Old 04-29-2024, 04:12 PM   #147
Rookie

Old 04-29-2024, 04:48 PM   #148
MVP

studbucket's Arena

OVR: 8

Heck of a draft for the Pistons and I'm excited to see what "Long Dom" Sederkerskis can do in Charlotte.

🏈RIFLE - a dystopian football league.

🏀Bringing Back the Buzz - my first dynasty.
Old 04-30-2024, 02:01 AM   #149
Rookie

At the beginning I didn't like the Portland trade, then looking at the roster you make up a young Scott-Sharpe-Ortiz trio which is the basis on which to rebuild while maintaining the flexibility to sell Henderson in a few years or demote him to sixth man.

This It was a trade that I expected from the Wizards, looking for playmaking and not yet another wing in the draft. Detroit could have gotten more from this exchange, considering that one between Ayton and Robert Williams is too many.

The Suns find that player who will help the team on defense and give the balance necessary to win even important games. It's hard to understand what the Pelicans are choosing to do, it's true that Murphy will need to be renewed in a year, but there's still a player to wait for, the time has come to make choices and take the next step.

K.Kuhn at the 4th possible steal of the draft.
Old 04-30-2024, 03:03 PM   #150
Rookie

Last edited by JoshNormanMane; 04-30-2024 at 03:21 PM.
Old 05-02-2024, 03:36 PM   #151
Rookie

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-02-2024, 07:33 PM   #152
MVP

marshdaddy's Arena

I loved the (seemingly) self burn on the D grade for the pick. Don't hate it, and like the explanation. Feels like Kuzma or Avdija could be on the chopping block as a result of it though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »