Home

Old 12-06-2021, 01:14 PM   #2857

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: WWE: NXT Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFCMPunk
Johnny posted this on Twitter. Plus they are already hyping a segment with Gargano on Tuesday about an announcement.

https://twitter.com/JohnnyGargano/st...26092702294018

If he stays with WWE and heads to the main roster he needs to have some guarantee in his contract that he won't be released. I think WWE knew they were going to release Hit Row but only moved them to SD to ensure they got the 90 day clause instead of 30. I'd hate for them to do the same with Gargano.
IF he's staying with WWE, I hope he pulls a Mark Henry.

NXT retirement speech on Tuesday, but it either ends with some heel turn, or he actually leaves and is some surprise on Raw or SD (maybe the Rumble).
Old 12-07-2021, 09:11 PM   #2858
All Star

UFCMPunk's Arena

OVR: 0

Looks like we are close to having an Undisputed reunion in AEW. Seems like they just wrote off KOR with that finish.
Old 12-07-2021, 09:19 PM   #2859

Majingir's Arena

Duke Hudson going Kurt Angle mode with that wig and headgear.

I would've preferred if they actually shaved his head rather than doing it for like 5 seconds on TV and most of his hair was still there when he left.
Old 12-07-2021, 09:32 PM   #2860
All Star

UFCMPunk's Arena

Mandy Rose is so much better in NXT, don't know where this was on the main roster.
Old 12-07-2021, 09:40 PM   #2861

Majingir's Arena

That's who the Shaman is?

Wasn't expecting that at all.

I wonder if they really do plan on keeping him in NXT long term.

If WWE ever has GMs for Raw and SD again, I hope Malcom Bivens gets considered.

So I guess that is goodbye for Gargano? Or is he really undecided right now on a future? Seems like an open ended exit. If he ends up signing back in NXT, he has a feud right there. But if he leaves, that's how he gets written out.

Last edited by Majingir; 12-07-2021 at 10:14 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2021, 02:10 AM   #2862
Greatness Personified

J_Posse's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir
That's who the Shaman is?

Wasn't expecting that at all.

I wonder if they really do plan on keeping him in NXT long term.

If WWE ever has GMs for Raw and SD again, I hope Malcom Bivens gets considered.

So I guess that is goodbye for Gargano? Or is he really undecided right now on a future? Seems like an open ended exit. If he ends up signing back in NXT, he has a feud right there. But if he leaves, that's how he gets written out.
Not that it is a great barometer for what works or is "tolerable," but seems like the IWC (or maybe just the YouTube comments section) was ing on that ending.

I mean, why do wrestling fans always need a "heartfelt" ending to someone's run in a company?

Like I remember how pissed off some OS'ers (the few that still comment around here) were with Matt Hardy's last exit from the company. I didn't have problem with it cause much like how Christian, Mark Henry & Big Show departed, it made Randy Orton look like a vicious, uncaring prick.

Again, they make their exit and the heel (Grayson Waller & Randy Orton) gets nuclear heat for beating up the babyface on their way out. You know, wrestling.........

This is all a work, so I want to see someone get destroyed and another guy (who is staying) gain some nuclear heat.

Part of modern wrestling's problem is the fans wanting everything to be too damn friendly and "nice."

Official HQ of Bills Backer/Spurs Nation

Official OS Bills Backers Club Member

Last edited by J_Posse; 12-08-2021 at 02:14 AM.
Old 12-08-2021, 03:02 AM   #2863
All Star

UFCMPunk's Arena

Judging by post show pictures, it seems to be the end for Johnny and KOR. After the show, both said goodbye to the fans and were joined by Ciampa and HBK.

I know everyone wants them in AEW but at some point fans have to realize AEW just can't sign everyone who leaves WWE. AEW would run into the same issue WWE had when they were seemingly hoarding talent. Perhaps they end up on the main roster after all but we'll see.
Old 12-26-2021, 10:34 PM   #2864

Majingir's Arena

Strong vs Melo in a title unification match at New Years Evil.

I'm guessing this is the end of the cruiserweight title? And probably the end of 205 live since that show really has no reason to be around anymore.

With all the "budget cuts", is there even a reason for a D level show? You got Raw and SD for main roster, NXT for developmental, why have a 205 live type of show anymore? Even main event/superstars was pointless.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »