Home

WWE Money In The Bank 7/1/23

This is a discussion on WWE Money In The Bank 7/1/23 within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-02-2023, 09:32 PM   #65
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: WWE Money In The Bank 7/1/23

I don't know which I enjoyed more, seeing Jey pin Roman or the look on Paul Hayman's FACE when Roman was pinned!

Priceless!
I hear your hopes
I feel your dreams
And in the dark I hear your screams
Don't turn away, Just take my hand
I'll never leave, All I ask of you, Is Believe.

Believe

Savatage - RIP Chris Oliva - April 3, 1963 – October 17, 1993
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-02-2023, 09:58 PM   #66
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir
You can still have someone with the briefcase without those cash in teases all the time too.
I could, yeah. But we know Vince can’t. Can Triple H under Vince? Guess we’ll find out.
Old 07-03-2023, 04:12 PM   #67
All Star

Bard's Arena

OVR: 7

Finally getting to watch this today.

Men's MITB
- Man, I really enjoyed this one. Nothing cheap about it. Logan Paul played his part perfectly, man that bump could have gone so wrong! Ricochet and him are going to have a fun match at Summerslam.
- LA Knight is so damn over... however, I really don't mind him losing. He looked strong! Have him defeat Theory at Summerslam for the US title now.
- Damian winning adds some prestige to Judgement Day. They have the Women's Championship, and now Senior Money in the Bank. I like it!
- Butch looked great. Shinsuke is looking old. Santos looked good.

Women's Tag Team Championship
- Woah! Did NOT see Shayna turning on Rousey! Fun match, Ronda bumped her *** off in this one. Good to see Liv and Raquel become 2x Champs.

IC Championship
- Anything Gunther is a winner. Ludwig's entrance and coat grabs are GOATed, lol.
- DREW MCINTYRE!!!! LOLZ Dirt Sheets. Now THAT is a Summerslam match-up!

Cody Rhodes vs. Dom Dom w/Mami
- I have to say I LOVE Cody Rhodes back in the WWE. He fits there so much better than AEW.
- Dom Dom is the best heel in the business... any company. I said it.
- Ripley is amazing.
- The crowd had me HYPED for this match. Boo'ing Dom to BELTING out Cody's song, lol.
- Solid match! Good heel work by Dom and Mami. Great working and crowd work by Rhodes. Super fun!

Side note:
- Loving that Bud Light is the sponsor for this PLE lol.

Random Segment:
- THE GOAT!!!! John Cena! Probably a one off, but it's so great seeing John pop up every now and again!
- Grayson Waller > Austin Theory. Theory will get there eventually, no doubt, but this Waller kid just gets it. Theory is the Randy Orton to Waller's John Cena in terms of how their careers will go. I'll put money on that.
- Cena needs to get a tan, those legs be paaaassstttyyyy.

Women's MITB
- Bayley is now a member of Judgement Day! Funny.
- I want Trish to stay full-time for awhile and turn into Stark's manager after Summerslam.
- Vega is so good! Hope we continue to see more and more of her.
- Bayley and London... love it, lol.
- Trish was bumping her *** off and working insanely in this match!
- Stark is going to be a main stay for a long, long time.
- GREAT finish! Love giving someone like Sky a push, and now a nice feud with Bayley coming out of this with Damage Control done.
- This one lost my interest a few times, but they got me back!

World Heavyweight Championship
- I love both Finn Balor and Seth Rollins, but this match didn't click for me.
- I did enjoy the ending. Priest and Finn are going to go at it, and that's fun.
- I assume Summerslam will be Seth and Finn in a stipulation match with Priest cashing in on Finn?

Civil War
- Gold. Absolutely cinematic gold.
- Jey Uso being the first person to EVER pin Roman on the main roster to ending his 3.5 year not being pinned streak. Love it.
- Roman and Jey are going to go HARD at Summerslam!

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk
Old 07-03-2023, 06:42 PM   #68
All Star

Sinner's Arena

OVR: 13

Just finished Money in the Bank and damn what a good show, enjoyed it from the beginning. I don't care what the reason was, could be cause she looked at her wrong and I'd be happy with Shayna turning on Rhonda, don't care for Rhonda at all.

Civil War was done so good, I was tripping out when the crowd was singing if you hate Roman standup then they showed Roman sitting on the apron talking to Heyman "Why are we here? they are a bunch of idiots, England/London has the most dumb people" something to that effect, loved the show.
Old 07-03-2023, 06:44 PM   #69
All Star

Sinner's Arena

OVR: 13

Just finished Money in the Bank and damn what a good show, enjoyed it from the beginning. I don't care what the reason was, could be cause she looked at her wrong and I'd be happy with Shayna turning on Rhonda, don't care for Rhonda at all.

Civil War was done so good, I was tripping out when the crowd was singing if you hate Roman standup then they showed Roman sitting on the apron talking to Heyman "Why are we here? they are a bunch of idiots, England/London has the dumbest people" or something to that effect, loved the show.
Old 07-05-2023, 02:30 PM   #70

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22

Apparently viewership was UP from last year for MITB.

Even more impressive when you consider the show started in the afternoon over here.

I wonder if those numbers are Peacock exclusive or general MITB viewing regardless of country. If it's US only, that's even more impressive.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »