Home

NBA 2k16 Glitches/Bugs Thread (PS3/360)

This is a discussion on NBA 2k16 Glitches/Bugs Thread (PS3/360) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-01-2015, 04:46 PM   #1
Rookie

FOXHOUNDxBigBoss's Arena

OVR: 0
NBA 2k16 Glitches/Bugs Thread (PS3/360)

Mods can sticky this if they'd like. Mods and 2K dev team members barely checked the last gen section last year; hopefully that will change this year.

(PS3):
1. Trophy list doesn't sync online to the PSN servers. I can unlock trophies but when you do the trophy sync the list never displays under your trophy collection.

2. Anthony Davis has Meyers Leonard's photo in the 1st official roster update. Please fix this!

3. Sam Dalembert's cyberface was removed for unknown reasons in the 1st official roster update. On the default roster his cyberface was perfectly fine.

4. Lakers starting shooting guard Jordan Clarkson has his photo but doesn't have a cyberface - he is a create-a-player for some reason.

5. Compression Pants and Kevin Durant Compression Pants are invisible/don't work in the EDIT PLAYER and CREATE A PLAYER functions.

6. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's cyberface on the '87 Lakers is missing his signature goggles and signature skyhook move.

7. It is currently impossible to purchase anything on the MyPlayer store. Everything has a price of 0 VC and when you attempt to purchase something it will say the price of the item doesn't match the price listed on the server.

8. On the MyTEAM mode when you open a pack the graphics don't display on the new items you earned in said pack.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2015, 05:43 PM   #2
Banned

Re: NBA 2k16 Glitches/Bugs Thread (PS3/360)

Both LA Teams, could use a White (Home) and Black (Away), as one color option, for accessories. Golden State and Memphis Grizzlies could use the same color accessory option, too. For the Lakers, the Yellow (Away) accessory option, should not exist. That is like EA messing up the Browns and Patriots jerseys, on Madden 16, for last gen.

Last edited by MJG2; 10-02-2015 at 08:36 PM.
Old 10-01-2015, 08:59 PM   #3
Pro

MaskedPhenom's Arena

OVR: 8

There is a bypass for the MyPlayer store: Change the language on your system to Italian, get what you want and then change it back to your default language.

Adding on to your list (PS3)

9. MyTeam schedule is unplayable as it doesn't let you move on after winning the first game. I was trying to get that sapphire Porzingis since I'm in need for a starting PF but it won't let me advance.

10. "NBA Rules" crew has no rules whatsoever which is pretty ridiculous; we're not even able to call timeouts. The points are even counted as 1s and 2s, it's basically blacktop with 6 minute quarters.

Last edited by MaskedPhenom; 10-01-2015 at 10:37 PM.
Old 10-01-2015, 10:42 PM   #4
Rookie

FOXHOUNDxBigBoss's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedPhenom
There is a bypass for the MyPlayer store: Change the language on your system to Italian, get what you want and then change it back to your default language.

Adding on to your list (PS3)

9. MyTeam schedule is unplayable as it doesn't let you move on after winning the first game. I was trying to get that sapphire Porzingis since I'm in need for a starting PF but it won't let me advance.

10. "NBA Rules" crew has no rules whatsoever which is pretty ridiculous; we're not even able to call timeouts. The points are even counted as 1s and 2s, it's basically blacktop with 6 minute quarters.
I haven't been online since the 29th so I didn't notice these things but ouch that's pretty bad; I was looking forward to playing MyTeam Schedule myself personally - Lakers have 3 great sapphire cards this year. I guess if they don't patch that I might not bother with MyTeam this year. I pretty much have anyone I could possibly want on 2k15 MyTeam but was looking forward to the challenge of starting over.

Are the items on the MyPlayer store still free/0 VC with that workaround?

That kinda sucks about the NBA Rules not working correctly for crew; last year I mainly stuck with NBA Rules too - the games were less ridiculous.
Old 10-01-2015, 10:49 PM   #5
Pro

MaskedPhenom's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOXHOUNDxBigBoss
I haven't been online since the 29th so I didn't notice these things but ouch that's pretty bad; I was looking forward to playing MyTeam Schedule myself personally - Lakers have 3 great sapphire cards this year. I guess if they don't patch that I might not bother with MyTeam this year. I pretty much have anyone I could possibly want on 2k15 MyTeam but was looking forward to the challenge of starting over.

Are the items on the MyPlayer store still free/0 VC with that workaround?

That kinda sucks about the NBA Rules not working correctly for crew; last year I mainly stuck with NBA Rules too - the games were less ridiculous.
Schedule was screwed up on 2k15 last year too and they never fixed it. The sapphire prizes from schedule are actually worth playing for this year but we cant advance smh. I might eventually just redownload 2k15 if Crew and MyTeam aren't fixed soon.

The items are the same prices as they are listed on 2k15.

Both versions of crew have those zigzagging/side-to-side launch 3s players but without any fouls or anything it makes it really hard to compete.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2015, 01:03 AM   #6
Rookie

FOXHOUNDxBigBoss's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedPhenom
Schedule was screwed up on 2k15 last year too and they never fixed it. The sapphire prizes from schedule are actually worth playing for this year but we cant advance smh. I might eventually just redownload 2k15 if Crew and MyTeam aren't fixed soon.

The items are the same prices as they are listed on 2k15.

Both versions of crew have those zigzagging/side-to-side launch 3s players but without any fouls or anything it makes it really hard to compete.
Thanks for the info.

MyTeam schedule worked for me on 2k15 just fine I did LA's and some other team's I forget now the Cavs I think - so this is a new issue to me but definitely not a good one to be having since that's one of the bigger modes most people play.
Old 10-02-2015, 07:10 PM   #7
Pro

*Facepalm* Guys.. guys...To think they will come to this forum is kind of dumb honestly

If you want them to listen to you, do what i did when there was a my player glitch last year, DIRECTLY contact them.

Through twitter

Through 2k.com (send in a ticket)

They will never come around here, especially for last gen, to expect them too is just dreaming.

If you want this to be done fast, someone post what their gonna send 2k, a message with all these problems, and we do it as a community, we all copy paste that and message them, they will be forced to fix it since we can just keep spamming, last year i did this and they eventually fixed My player and some other problems.

Heck i even sent some suggestions and they replied.

They did take a few days and sometimes weeks though.

But just be persistent and it'll happen.

We all payed 60$ for this game, if your unhappy with something you have the right to make your case, you just need to get their attention.

Some people rant all over the internet but never actually contact them, i personally messaged their twitters too when they were taking too long to answer the ticket.

Last edited by Leasim96; 10-02-2015 at 07:13 PM.
Old 10-02-2015, 07:25 PM   #8
Rookie

FOXHOUNDxBigBoss's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leasim96
*Facepalm* Guys.. guys...To think they will come to this forum is kind of dumb honestly

If you want them to listen to you, do what i did when there was a my player glitch last year, DIRECTLY contact them.

Through twitter

Through 2k.com (send in a ticket)

They will never come around here, especially for last gen, to expect them too is just dreaming.

If you want this to be done fast, someone post what their gonna send 2k, a message with all these problems, and we do it as a community, we all copy paste that and message them, they will be forced to fix it since we can just keep spamming, last year i did this and they eventually fixed My player and some other problems.

Heck i even sent some suggestions and they replied.

They did take a few days and sometimes weeks though.

But just be persistent and it'll happen.

We all payed 60$ for this game, if your unhappy with something you have the right to make your case, you just need to get their attention.

Some people rant all over the internet but never actually contact them, i personally messaged their twitters too when they were taking too long to answer the ticket.
I'm on twitter and have been tweeting them since the 25th basically; so I actually HAVE been doing that. I've contacted them too via 2k Support email but their replies thusfar seem on the automated side - but we'll see what happens. Also posted on the official 2k forums too; they check that occasionally but not very often for the last gen products. I'm pretty hopeful none-the-less and I'm actually enjoying the game so far despite what you might think.

And I pretty much know they won't check this section; they rarely did last year but there are 2kDev Team members that check these forums occasionally. Some people that started off as OS members actually work at 2k now like bedwardsroy19 who actually works on the rosters themselves. I believe VladZola who made the REDMC roster editor for 2k14 got hired there too.

My goal with this topic was to make topic where people can post and the glitches in bugs all in one topic so they are compiled for 2k to easier look at and so people don't clutter the forums up making separate topics to say this don't work or that is glitched. The mods stickied last year's thread but no luck so far with this one.

Last edited by FOXHOUNDxBigBoss; 11-26-2015 at 05:09 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »