Home

FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022

This is a discussion on FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 within the Pro Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > Pro Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-21-2022, 05:29 PM   #73
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG
Those aren’t really phantom injuries. Those are guys who are already dead tired heading into this tournament because they’ve played high level footy for nearly 2yrs straight now getting kicked and stepped on for 90+ mins.

These lovely complaints are my least favorite part (there are a few) every four years.
Old 11-21-2022, 06:09 PM   #74
MVP

Brahvocado's Arena

OVR: 0

Gregg Berhalter is still the coach of the US national team.

That's it, that's the post.
Old 11-21-2022, 06:24 PM   #75
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

OVR: 15

I already know the answer, but I have to ask, as perhaps I’m not alone.

Any other Americans here that don’t give a hoot about the national team, but instead support another national side? (Germany for me)

A step further would be my open hostility towards the USMNT and hoping they crash out ASAP to end the every four year nationalistic uprising of support. I won’t go into that more, though, this post is already cynical enough.

There are dozens of us—dozens!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2022, 06:38 PM   #76
Bamma

ProfessaPackMan's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krebstar
I already know the answer, but I have to ask, as perhaps I’m not alone.

Any other Americans here that don’t give a hoot about the national team, but instead support another national side? (Germany for me)

A step further would be my open hostility towards the USMNT and hoping they crash out ASAP to end the every four year nationalistic uprising of support. I won’t go into that more, though, this post is already cynical enough.

There are dozens of us—dozens!
Right here.

I don’t have a huge hatred for USMNT but I don’t care for it. The other part stems from the fact that barring some surprise run/upset, they’re probably not going to win a WC anytime soon

I usually pull for England or Germany too.
Old 11-21-2022, 07:13 PM   #77
Cod
MVP

Cod's Arena

OVR: 10

After the US, I will root for any CONCACAF nation or African nation as they both tend to play spoiler for the CONMEBOL and UEFA nations.
Old 11-21-2022, 07:17 PM   #78
Hall Of Fame

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG
Those aren’t really phantom injuries. Those are guys who are already dead tired heading into this tournament because they’ve played high level footy for nearly 2yrs straight now getting kicked and stepped on for 90+ mins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Come on man, and the timing always just happened to be a coincidence? You're telling me the fact they started happening after the equalizing goal and whenever one side needed a sub or just lost possession? I'm sure it was legit when Wilson for Wales started grabbing his ankle when there was zero contact made with that ankle or Musah just happened to cramp up when there were 3 US subs waiting to be subbed. And Pulisic sitting on the pitch holding his hands up screaming was certainly due to the fact that he felt he needed medical attention and not at all because he took a dive to try to force stoppage and kill Wales' run. Sure
Old 11-21-2022, 07:20 PM   #79
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

That’s some real English type ish y’all are on

Pack… do you feel the same way about the Men’s Hoops Team? I love me some Team USA, hoops, soccer, boxing, etc…

After that it’s France and Jamaica

Old 11-21-2022, 07:27 PM   #80
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggsimmonds
Come on man, and the timing always just happened to be a coincidence? You're telling me the fact they started happening after the equalizing goal and whenever one side needed a sub or just lost possession? I'm sure it was legit when Wilson for Wales started grabbing his ankle when there was zero contact made with that ankle or Musah just happened to cramp up when there were 3 US subs waiting to be subbed. And Pulisic sitting on the pitch holding his hands up screaming was certainly due to the fact that he felt he needed medical attention and not at all because he took a dive to try to force stoppage and kill Wales' run. Sure

It’s all situational. Wilson was def on some BS but Pulisic legit got fouled. If you couldn’t see him limping around then I don’t know what to tell you.

Yeah…1 of those subs was for Musah because he was out there gassed out. Cramps can come and go.

Soccers only different because there’s a running clock. You can’t call timeout like you can in hoops to kill momentum. You don’t get a tv timeout or break after every play like the NFL. Different rules = different strategies.

I know you’re a good dude though GG despite all that purple ish in your wardrobe Come down 95 . You know Pack wants to get that right hand up

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > Pro Soccer »