Home

Old 06-13-2014, 11:21 PM   #33
MVP

MizzouBravesFan's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: No Man's Sky

They've said that you can upgrade your ship/weapons/suit etc. and that there's a trading post so yeah I assume you'd be able to.

What's crazy is the fact that once you discover things you can make it known or horde them for yourself and all your actions have consequences and how they affect the universe...you could conceivably wipe out entire species of animals or plants and then they're gone for EVERYONE in the game. That's nuts.

This is the game 10 yr. old me wanted...I cannot wait.
Old 06-13-2014, 11:53 PM   #34
MVP

KMRblue1027's Arena

OVR: 1

This game really is that fascinating idea your 10 year old self imagined but never could have existed.

PS4 Games:
Battlefield 4
MLB: The Show (Duh)
Destiny

Last edited by KMRblue1027; 06-14-2014 at 03:01 AM.
Old 06-14-2014, 01:02 AM   #35
MVP

TrustedDegree4's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzouBravesFan
They've said that you can upgrade your ship/weapons/suit etc. and that there's a trading post so yeah I assume you'd be able to.

What's crazy is the fact that once you discover things you can make it known or horde them for yourself and all your actions have consequences and how they affect the universe...you could conceivably wipe out entire species of animals or plants and then they're gone for EVERYONE in the game. That's nuts.

This is the game 10 yr. old me wanted...I cannot wait.
Ok that is great to know. That was the only thing that had me on the fence for it. If I could not upgrade stuff then I would get bored quick even though there is worlds to explore.

Lmao at the last part of making species extinct. I could see people going around with friends just making a planet into a Ghost planet and attacking other people. I wonder is there a Space Police or are people gonna have to try to stop people from doing this.

Would be cool if people fought to protect species or destroy them. That alone would make people play for hours. Trying to save your favorite planet and ones you have yet to discover or destroying them.

I still want to see how the customization would be in this game. I love how it looks a lot and is a game I see myself playing to get away from other games and relaxing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2014, 01:04 AM   #36
MVP

TrustedDegree4's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMRblue1027
This game really is that fascinating idea you 10 year old self imagined but never could have existed.
Wait till Little kids play it and destroy everything. The only thing that gonna suck is not being able to see that creature since they are most likely gonna be exclusive to that planet.
Old 06-15-2014, 07:49 PM   #37
MVP

TrustedDegree4's Arena

This is gonna be one of the games I play waiting for The Division to drop. Crew, Destiny and This are gonna last me hours.
Old 06-15-2014, 08:33 PM   #38
MVP

TrustedDegree4's Arena

I like that this game has no story and it allows you to make up your own story. You could be a fighter, explorer, and more.
Old 06-20-2014, 03:24 PM   #39
MVP

AntiBandwagoner's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMRblue1027
This game really is that fascinating idea your 10 year old self imagined but never could have existed.
It really is mind blowing. I didn't think a game like this was a possibility.

Needless to say, it'll be a day one buy for me.
Old 06-20-2014, 06:11 PM   #40
SCEA Community Manager

Russell_SCEA's Arena

OVR: 29

4 Man dev team mind blown

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming »