Home

Dallas Cowboys War Room

This is a discussion on Dallas Cowboys War Room within the NFL Official Team Threads forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football > NFL Official Team Threads
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-14-2017, 01:16 PM   #3993
UGH, next year

cjonesfan921's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Dallas Cowboys War Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr B
I’m think with this defense the Cowboys will end up going 7-9. And that’s if Zeke gets to play all season. Without Zeke I really think this team will struggle to win 5 games.
I've heard it all, now.

I mean I could be way off but sheesh.
Old 10-14-2017, 01:42 PM   #3994
Pro

OVR: 0
Dallas Cowboys War Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjonesfan921

I've heard it all, now.

I mean I could be way off but sheesh.

Think about it, it’s not unrealistic what I’m saying. They’re 2-3 with Zeke. They are still dealing with the major distraction of Zeke’s case (which won’t be going away anytime soon). Then Jerry decides to throw another MAJOR distraction on the team with the whole standing for the flag mandate. Then factor in they still have KC, Atlanta, Raiders (Carr should be completely healthy by then), and Seahawks on the schedule. Not to mention the NFC East games which could go either way. Again with as horrible as their defense is and the questionable coaching they could easily lose 6 more games between now and the end of the season. That’s WITH Zeke. Don’t tell me you’re still expecting this team to real off 8-10 wins the remainder of the season?

Edit: is everyone else here seeing my posts quote prior posts? This Talkatap app is tripping.
Old 10-15-2017, 10:16 AM   #3995
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Think about it, it’s not unrealistic what I’m saying. They’re 2-3 with Zeke. They are still dealing with the major distraction of Zeke’s case (which won’t be going away anytime soon). Then Jerry decides to throw another MAJOR distraction on the team with the whole standing for the flag mandate. Then factor in they still have KC, Atlanta, Raiders (Carr should be completely healthy by then), and Seahawks on the schedule. Not to mention the NFC East games which could go either way. Again with as horrible as their defense is and the questionable coaching they could easily lose 6 more games between now and the end of the season. That’s WITH Zeke. Don’t tell me you’re still expecting this team to real off 8-10 wins the remainder of the season?

Edit: is everyone else here seeing my posts quote prior posts? This Talkatap app is tripping.
Jerry and his comments taking a stand about the anthem are one of the few bright spots of this season so far. Thank goodness for him giving me at least one thing to feel good about this year. As for it being a distraction, it's a distraction to all of the league and at least his team knows where it stands (no pun intended) when it comes to this utterly ridiculous issue.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2017, 10:29 AM   #3996
Pro

Dallas Cowboys War Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
Jerry and his comments taking a stand about the anthem are one of the few bright spots of this season so far. Thank goodness for him giving me at least one thing to feel good about this year. As for it being a distraction, it's a distraction to all of the league and at least his team knows where it stands (no pun intended) when it comes to this utterly ridiculous issue.

Sooo then your for racial inequality? Because you do know that’s what they’re protesting right? Or are you just taking the Orange man’s word in the high tower when he tell you they’re protesting the military and protesting the flag?
Old 10-15-2017, 11:21 AM   #3997
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

Quote:
Sooo then your for racial inequality? Because you do know that’s what they’re protesting right? Or are you just taking the Orange man’s word in the high tower when he tell you they’re protesting the military and protesting the flag?
I'm for keeping politics out of sports. And we are also supposed to keep it out of these forums so I'm not commenting any further on this as I don't want a yellow card

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

Old 10-15-2017, 11:24 AM   #3998
Pro

Dallas Cowboys War Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
I'm for keeping politics out of sports. And we are also supposed to keep it out of these forums so I'm not commenting any further on this as I don't want a yellow card

I will do the same. Sports is entertainment and really should be something people use to get away from the things that bother us in life. Hopefully everyone else here does the same.

On that note, **** Jason Garrett.
Old 10-15-2017, 11:28 AM   #3999
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

Quote:
I will do the same. Sports is entertainment and really should be something people use to get away from the things that bother us in life. Hopefully everyone else here does the same.

On that note, **** Jason Garrett.
Now that is something we can both agree on, LOL!!

Old 10-16-2017, 11:59 AM   #4000
MVP

fugazi's Arena

OVR: 15

I can't stand him anymore. He's been awful for years. YEARS. Lost so many games on him.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football > NFL Official Team Threads »