Home

Dallas Cowboys War Room

This is a discussion on Dallas Cowboys War Room within the NFL Official Team Threads forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football > NFL Official Team Threads
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 03-03-2004, 07:33 PM   #9
All Star

nkhera1's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Cowboys War Room II

i think the cowboys need a real rb, grant winstrom, jesse armstead, and keyshawn johnson ( though i rather they go for to, but i heard to does not have good hands, but hey he has been to the pro bowl quite a bit so he must be doing something right) and they could be really great
Old 03-03-2004, 07:35 PM   #10
Hall Of Fame

SoMiss2000's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:

nkhera1 said:
i think the cowboys need a real rb, grant winstrom, jesse armstead, and keyshawn johnson ( though i rather they go for to, but i heard to does not have good hands, but hey he has been to the pro bowl quite a bit so he must be doing something right) and they could be really great

Old 03-03-2004, 07:44 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 9

good evaluation SoMiss. IMO, you were right on.

Dallas HAS TO and WILL address the Oline, Dline, CB, and RB. Although, they are being patient and that is a very good sign. Bobby Taylor would be a VERY NICE pickup and so would Grant Winstrom. Keyshawn will upgrade the offense slightly, but the thing that I am most interested in is just which tailbacks (plural) they will bring in. I predict both a FA tailback and a draftee.

What do you guys think about the possibility of Dallas signing Garcia? IMO, He might be a good fit.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-03-2004, 07:57 PM   #12
Hall Of Fame

SoMiss2000's Arena

I dunno about Garcia. First, they are dead set on bringing in a QB to compete with Quincy. I think, a guy like Garcia wouldn't sign here under those terms. He'd want to be the starter going in and honestly, he deserves that much. Next, how much would you be willing to pay for a 34 year old QB. I think the big spending is over. Jerry has learned his lesson and Parcells is building this team for the future, after he leaves. He actually left the Jets in great shape, it's those guys that followed him that screwed it up. Remember, he's the one that drafted Chad Pennington.

Garcia, i'm not sure, would he want to come to Dallas? It's awfully tough to say we don't need him. Hell it's impossible to say that. If Pacells likes him I love'em.
Old 03-03-2004, 08:15 PM   #13
My Momma's Son

bigeastbumrush's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:

SoMiss2000 said:
and Parcells is building this team for the future, after he leaves. He actually left the Jets in great shape, it's those guys that followed him that screwed it up. Remember, he's the one that drafted Chad Pennington.

Parcells left the Jets in CAP HELL!! There weren't many FA signings after he left. Yeah, he drafted Pennington, but he made some boneheaded signings/contracts as well.

Parcells will "F" up a cap if he's given the power. I think Jerry Jones should keep a keen eye on what Bill wants to do on the market.
Old 03-03-2004, 09:24 PM   #14
All Star

OVR: 17

Nice post SoMiss, by the way Bertrand Berry is supposed to be in Dallas right now!
Old 03-03-2004, 09:34 PM   #15
All Star

OVR: 17

I heard Winstrom was close to signing with KC
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-03-2004, 09:48 PM   #16
Hall Of Fame

SoMiss2000's Arena

Quote:

bigeastbumrush said:
Quote:

SoMiss2000 said:
and Parcells is building this team for the future, after he leaves. He actually left the Jets in great shape, it's those guys that followed him that screwed it up. Remember, he's the one that drafted Chad Pennington.

Parcells left the Jets in CAP HELL!! There weren't many FA signings after he left. Yeah, he drafted Pennington, but he made some boneheaded signings/contracts as well.

Parcells will "F" up a cap if he's given the power. I think Jerry Jones should keep a keen eye on what Bill wants to do on the market.

yeah but you still had good players when he left but this ain't what this thread is about.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football > NFL Official Team Threads »