Home

Official NBA Live 19 Impressions thread

This is a discussion on Official NBA Live 19 Impressions thread within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-30-2018, 11:46 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Official NBA Live 19 Impressions thread

Last year the halftime.show previewed the upcoming games night games around the league. Then during the post game show the same games around the league would be shown without updated scores. Has this been fixed? I doubt it but it would be super nice for immersion to get the scores from around the league in the post game show

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2018, 01:50 AM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 0

First off, I'm really enjoying the game, and appreciate the progress they made from 18 to 19. Got a chance to play about three games and was engaged every second of it. The game honestly just feels more responsive when inputting the dribble moves and shooting IMO.

But, I do have a quick question for anyone that started a franchise. I saw someone mention this in another post so...

When you go back to select the saved file. Has anyone had a issue with it freezing and closing out the game?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 08-31-2018, 01:57 AM   #27
MVP

Klocker's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by HendoPlays3
First off, I'm really enjoying the game, and appreciate the progress they made from 18 to 19. Got a chance to play about three games and was engaged every second of it. The game honestly just feels more responsive when inputting the dribble moves and shooting IMO.

But, I do have a quick question for anyone that started a franchise. I saw someone mention this in another post so...

When you go back to select the saved file. Has anyone had a issue with it freezing and closing out the game?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Operation Sports mobile app
Yep a couple others of us have mentioned it... Are you on Xbox x by any chance? Trying to figure out why more people are not seeing it
Old 08-31-2018, 01:58 AM   #28
MVP

FerdBrown's Arena

Wait! You cannot player lock court battles?
Old 08-31-2018, 05:14 AM   #29
MVP

Klocker's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klocker
Yep a couple others of us have mentioned it... Are you on Xbox x by any chance? Trying to figure out why more people are not seeing it
okay I deleted my custom roster that I imported to franchise and imported the default rosters in the franchise save no longer crashed when I try to open it.

so obviously you cannot import edited rosters into franchise and use them either which sucks
Old 08-31-2018, 06:48 AM   #30
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klocker
okay I deleted my custom roster that I imported to franchise and imported the default rosters in the franchise save no longer crashed when I try to open it.

so obviously you cannot import edited rosters into franchise and use them either which sucks
Nor could you import custom rosters into franchise or the league last year. Which is a bummer cause you would have to wait until Erika does a roster update and she was not to swift or consistent with the updates with Live 18. I hope she's more faster and consistent with the updates this time around. Not being able to import your custom roster will make the game feel stale and outdated real quick.
Old 08-31-2018, 08:28 AM   #31
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justonepost
The game itself won’t start.

You have to open the EA access app and browse to the Game Trials section then select Live
Got it!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2018, 08:55 AM   #32
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

Live really improved signature shooting styles...forms differed last year but it almost felt like the bases were the same. Now they have set shots etc.that really stand out.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »