Home

Rmiok222 MLB 24 Directional/Classic HOF/Legend Split Difficulty Sliders

This is a discussion on Rmiok222 MLB 24 Directional/Classic HOF/Legend Split Difficulty Sliders within the MLB The Show Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 04-04-2024, 03:05 PM   #129
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Rmiok222 MLB 24 Classic/Directional HOF/Legend Split Difficulty Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrewCrew16
I think a lot of it was restructured for pvp play. I'm telling you guys to hit on legend with higher contact and solid hits. It's more skill based than HoF. I use 6 contact and 6 solid hits and the only thing I've changed is pitch speed since day 1

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

I personally like where it’s at on offense. I’m having a great variety of games. I don’t necessarily want it to be more skill based at all. I’d use zone hitting for that tbh. I love that you found a great balance for you on legend though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-04-2024, 05:00 PM   #130
Rookie

I feel you man. Whatever works. I'm throwing it out there for those who want to try.

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk
Old 04-04-2024, 07:20 PM   #131
MVP

dubplate's Arena

OVR: 12

This game is completely cooked for me at the moment. Whatever the hell the developers did I really hope they undo it because this game is just not fun at all for me anymore.

Yet another 10+ hit game for the computer, yet they only scored 3 runs, and I am completely incapable of getting more than 5 hits a game.

I was having such a great variety of games before they ****ed everything up.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2024, 07:24 PM   #132
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubplate
This game is completely cooked for me at the moment. Whatever the hell the developers did I really hope they undo it because this game is just not fun at all for me anymore.

Yet another 10+ hit game for the computer, yet they only scored 3 runs, and I am completely incapable of getting more than 5 hits a game.

I was having such a great variety of games before they ****ed everything up.

Are you using this OP? Just making sure, because it seems like everybody is this thread is using something different.

Old 04-04-2024, 07:37 PM   #133
Rookie

For hitting would these be ok to use for zone hitting? Last year I used your sliders and they played great. But I know you said to make sure everything is the same. So if I like using zone what if anything would you change or should it be fine. Thanks
Old 04-04-2024, 07:44 PM   #134
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by spboden
For hitting would these be ok to use for zone hitting? Last year I used your sliders and they played great. But I know you said to make sure everything is the same. So if I like using zone what if anything would you change or should it be fine. Thanks

I’m not sure to be honest. I’m mostly default so I think it would work perfectly fine honestly.

Old 04-04-2024, 07:49 PM   #135
MVP

dubplate's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmiok222
Are you using this OP? Just making sure, because it seems like everybody is this thread is using something different.

Everything is the same except I am pitching and hitting on HOF. Like I’ve said in my previous posts, I really don’t know what changed, but it’s like I am playing a completely different game recently.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-05-2024, 06:01 AM   #136
Rookie

ZuuZou's Arena

I'm also feeling something has changed, mostly with the contact on my side. I've been mostly using the original set but for same games I have gone with the CPU contact at 5 and power at 6. HOF hitting and Legend pitching. Man, those misses are killing me that I mentioned before. I think I have played around 10 games after the patch and I think I have hit only one home run in these and no games above 8 hits for me, mostly 5 or under.

I think everything else plays very well but the misses with good swings for me... D Of course, I should miss some of them but I've got 10 or even 15 good swings & misses in one game. CPU has had 2-4 of those per game. I tried two games with one higher contact and timing for me but didn't see any difference at least in those two games. 10 games is still small sample size but you can start to see tendencies. Before the patch I had much bigger variety in my offense with good, average and bad offense, pitching has stayed pretty much the same for me at least and there is still variety. I held Braves to just 2 runs but Nationals hit 15 times against me with 4 or 5 home runs.

Maybe 50 games in with my test franchise the Red Sox are 0.300 team. I have played maybe 15-20 of those games and simulated the rest. Worst team in batting average, strikeouts, runs, you name it. I don't want to make anything easier for me as the gamplay feels good but to at least earn balls in play with the good swings I get.

Any ideas what to do? Maybe Legend hitting for some reason? I'm using classic hitting with timing. Something in the sliders to change without affecting the gamplay in other areas as for example, foul balls have been quite balanced for me and the CPU.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Sliders »