Home

Madden NFL 24 Q&A Thread

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 24 Q&A Thread within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-20-2023, 10:36 AM   #57
Pro

mrsaito's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Madden NFL 24 Q&A Thread

I played a game yesterday where my kicking arc only extended about as far as the line of scrimmage. The wind was only about 5 mph. I was the home team so it had nothing to do with HFA. It happened the entire game and I was leading the whole time so not momentum either.

Any idea what caused this, perhaps a glitch?
Old 08-20-2023, 12:03 PM   #58
Rookie

OVR: 0

Has anyone heard unique stadium music yet that was announced in the blog earlier this year. That is inique to rach stadium?
Old 08-20-2023, 03:05 PM   #59
MVP

cquigley's Arena

OVR: 1

Is there any way to do actual 5 WR sets? Every 5 WR has a RB & TE out at receiver. I'd prefer to just get 5 receivers.

Old 08-20-2023, 08:31 PM   #60
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsaito
I played a game yesterday where my kicking arc only extended about as far as the line of scrimmage. The wind was only about 5 mph. I was the home team so it had nothing to do with HFA. It happened the entire game and I was leading the whole time so not momentum either.

i know what you are talking about and I think it's a bug/glitch

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 08-20-2023, 10:19 PM   #61
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by cquigley
Is there any way to do actual 5 WR sets? Every 5 WR has a RB & TE out at receiver. I'd prefer to just get 5 receivers.
Formation subs is the answer to most personnel issues.

Seems like a lot of busywork early-on, but getting your depth charts and formation subs *just right* at any given moment is imperative for proper immersion imo.

Like I don’t know about you guys but I HAVE to have everyone exactly where I want them; if a guy is playing when he shouldn’t be, or where he shouldn’t be, that’s an issue that needs to be fixed immediately.

Very tedious during preseason and for the first week or two, but by week 3 everything should be locked and loaded to a point where you know who is where and why on every play.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2023, 04:54 AM   #62
MVP

OVR: 3
Madden NFL 24 Q&A Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsaito

Did you see the term “inclement kicking” on your screen? The definition says the kicking arc is severely shortened. It’s a game day factor

Last edited by bo_jax2000; 08-21-2023 at 05:06 AM.
Old 08-21-2023, 06:23 AM   #63
Rookie

Richie71's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detroit Tigers
Formation subs is the answer to most personnel issues.

Seems like a lot of busywork early-on, but getting your depth charts and formation subs *just right* at any given moment is imperative for proper immersion imo.

Like I don’t know about you guys but I HAVE to have everyone exactly where I want them; if a guy is playing when he shouldn’t be, or where he shouldn’t be, that’s an issue that needs to be fixed immediately.

Very tedious during preseason and for the first week or two, but by week 3 everything should be locked and loaded to a point where you know who is where and why on every play.

Check the right stick sub packages. There is probably something like "5WR" for that formation
Old 08-21-2023, 12:18 PM   #64
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by bo_jax2000
Did you see the term “inclement kicking” on your screen? The definition says the kicking arc is severely shortened. It’s a game day factor
That is what it is, but it shouldn't occur sometimes when it is occurring. If I'm the Cowboys and playing at home then the first time I kick it shouldn't be showing that.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »