Home

Madden NFL 24 Q&A Thread

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 24 Q&A Thread within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-21-2023, 12:31 PM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 24 Q&A Thread

Is there any way to see if players in franchise mode have the clutch trait. In the main menu edit, this trait exists. But in franchise I can’t find it anywhere.

Another question is regarding running backs with the high motor trait. Running backs like Derek Henry and Christian Mccaffery have the high motor trait. But I have NEVER seen an auto generated draft running back have this trait. Am I missing something? Would seem to be an important trait for a running back.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2023, 12:57 PM   #66
Pro

mrsaito's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bo_jax2000
Did you see the term “inclement kicking” on your screen? The definition says the kicking arc is severely shortened. It’s a game day factor
bo_jax - Thanks for the reply. I don’t recall seeing that but it was only my second game with 24 and I’m still getting used to the screen format. If it happens again I’ll check.
Old 08-21-2023, 03:08 PM   #67
Rookie

Anybody know if the trade difficulty setting effects what you would receive in a trade block offer?
Old 08-21-2023, 04:51 PM   #68
MVP

Miles Perry's Arena

OVR: 2

Has anyone been able to get the CPU QB to scramble? I just played a game where Kyler Murray could've taken off for an EASY 25 yards and instead, he ran sideways and threw the ball out of bounds....
Old 08-21-2023, 04:58 PM   #69
Just started!

I have controlled all teams in Madden Franchise for many years. Is there any way to control all teams in franchise for Madden 24, Xbox series x? We just purchased the new Xbox series x as I read to take advantage of the new game, we really needed this system.
When I couldn’t control all teams, I loaded madden 23 Xbox one to the new system and franchise controlling all teams didn’t work when I tried to creat a new franchise with the current rosters. I then went back to Xbox one madden 23 and loaded the new rosters not successfully when I just play a regular game, but would not load the new roster load the to my old franchise where I controlled all teams.
I guess bottom line I want to control all teams with the current rosters. Is there a way?
Thank you.
Old 08-21-2023, 05:01 PM   #70
MVP

Miles Perry's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxie
I have controlled all teams in Madden Franchise for many years. Is there any way to control all teams in franchise for Madden 24, Xbox series x? We just purchased the new Xbox series x as I read to take advantage of the new game, we really needed this system.
When I couldn’t control all teams, I loaded madden 23 Xbox one to the new system and franchise controlling all teams didn’t work when I tried to creat a new franchise with the current rosters. I then went back to Xbox one madden 23 and loaded the new rosters not successfully when I just play a regular game, but would not load the new roster load the to my old franchise where I controlled all teams.
I guess bottom line I want to control all teams with the current rosters. Is there a way?
Thank you.
You can only do this in an offline franchise.
Old 08-22-2023, 11:28 PM   #71
MVP

UtahUtes32's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles Perry
Has anyone been able to get the CPU QB to scramble? I just played a game where Kyler Murray could've taken off for an EASY 25 yards and instead, he ran sideways and threw the ball out of bounds....
Sim gaming network has pretty conclusive evidence of the cause and fix: Archetype. You have to modify the QB to be a scrambler, otherwise they literally won't run in FRANCHISE. This doesn't affect play-now

https://youtu.be/59ikl1qLAwM
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2023, 06:47 AM   #72
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahUtes32
Sim gaming network has pretty conclusive evidence of the cause and fix: Archetype. You have to modify the QB to be a scrambler, otherwise they literally won't run in FRANCHISE. This doesn't affect play-now

https://youtu.be/59ikl1qLAwM

I know he says this doesn't affect play now, but i saw it in MUT yesterday while doing the daily challenges. It was only once so it could've been a coincidence, but sprinting to the LOS and then strafing to the sideline is glaringly recognizable.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »