Home

Madden NFL 24 Q&A Thread

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 24 Q&A Thread within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-17-2023, 07:04 AM   #33
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 24 Q&A Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by cquigley
Have you always not been able to do a fantasy draft in an online franchise? The option only shows in offline for me.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

Saw this last night too. When you start your cloud cfm you have to hit the option for "Use current roster." If you pick the live roster it won't give you the fantasy draft option. Not that anyone would skip the preseason, but that option is also disabled if you choose the live roster.

When you select the use current roster option you'll be able to do it. Make sure you change the option to "snake draft" in the options when setting up your league or else it'll go 1-32, 1-32, etc. in every round. For some reason they made that the standard fantasy draft setup this year. Also, Anthony Richardson will be available for you in round 5 or maybe even later if you want him.

Last edited by PhillyPhanatic14; 08-17-2023 at 07:06 AM.
Old 08-17-2023, 02:57 PM   #34
MVP

OVR: 11

Probably not, but what the heck, I'll ask, do the commentators say created player and draft class players names? On offense and or defense?
Old 08-17-2023, 03:02 PM   #35
MVP

Did they correct the practice squad rules so that your PS can actually be accurate to real life?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2023, 04:26 PM   #36
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detroit Tigers
Did they correct the practice squad rules so that your PS can actually be accurate to real life?
I don't see any changes to practice squad. It's still 12 players in Madden, and the only players who show up as practice squad eligible are players with less than three years of league experience.

The current NFL practice squad rules are 16 players total, 10 of which must have fewer than three years of credited league service (the concept of a credited year does not exist in Madden; years experience is the closest proxy). Those rules were officially made permanent just this past spring. Recall that EA Sports previously stated that they were not implementing any rule changes which the NFL characterized as a temporary response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Old 08-17-2023, 04:49 PM   #37
MVP

Miles Perry's Arena

OVR: 2

Has anyone else noticed that team ratings are different in play now vs when you go to start a franchise? On PS5. For example - Chiefs are a 92 OVR in play now, but when I go to start a franchise they're an 84? And before anyone asks, yes, I made sure it is the same roster.
Old 08-17-2023, 05:38 PM   #38
MVP

Jagsfan24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaysTheCups
Where in the world is the Tampa Bay Buccaneers cannon sound effect?
There was a thread made that said EA knows about a audio issue for in the game, which I assume means the stadium sounds. Hopefully it gets fixed in the first patch
Old 08-17-2023, 06:10 PM   #39
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by cquigley
Have you always not been able to do a fantasy draft in an online franchise? The option only shows in offline for me.

oh I need to check that, I know for a fact I did a fantasy draft in an online franchise in the past.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk
Old 08-17-2023, 06:44 PM   #40
MVP

cquigley's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDKing
oh I need to check that, I know for a fact I did a fantasy draft in an online franchise in the past.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk
Philly said if you pick use live rosters it doesn't give you the pick starting point option but if you pick use current roster it does. I haven't had a chance to check yet tho.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »