Home

Madden NFL 24 Q&A Thread

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 24 Q&A Thread within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-16-2023, 11:43 AM   #25
MVP

cch99's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Madden NFL 24 Q&A Thread

How is the kicking field goals logic for the CPU ? They said this was supposed to be better in the Beta notes. Just curious if it is ? Are you still seeing 60 yard field goal attempts in the 1st quarter. What is the CPU doing if its 4th and 10+ from say the 39-45 yard line ?

Is the Salary cap issue fixed in Franchise ? Where the CPU wasn't using their cap space to sign guys and contracts weren't keeping up with the escalating cap.

So far what I am reading doesn't have me excited. Changes don't seem enough to warrant any purchase let alone full price. If the above things are fixed I may look into reduced price down the road. Usually I am itching to buy it even when I said I wasn't. This is the first year I have no excitement. I'm reading impressions and it just doesn't seem to be hitting me.

But if the above 2 issues are fixed it's at least worth a discounted buy for me in October or November.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2023, 12:43 PM   #26
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

...does the Dynamic Momentum / Home Field Advantage "OFF" option in Franchise actually turn off Momentum? I'm entering my first preseason game and I see a momentum meter which moves. The only thing that has been disabled is the home team starting with their default Home Field Advantage perk.

Am I missing something?

Last edited by CM Hooe; 08-16-2023 at 12:45 PM.
Old 08-16-2023, 12:45 PM   #27
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
...does the Momentum "OFF" option in Franchise actually turn off Momentum? I'm entering my first preseason game and I see a momentum meter, the only thing that has been disabled is the home team starting with their default Home Field Advantage perk.

Am I missing something?

Seen a few people say that the toggle isn't working right now. Hopefully a Day 1 Patch correction.
Old 08-16-2023, 12:46 PM   #28
Rookie

Tbjohnson2's Arena

Quote:
...does the Momentum "OFF" option in Franchise actually turn off Momentum? I'm entering my first preseason game and I see a momentum meter, the only thing that has been disabled is the home team starting with their default Home Field Advantage perk.

Am I missing something?

It appears to be broken. I noticed it on my end (PS5). I have also seen other people post about it. That and sound issues are my main two problems!
Old 08-16-2023, 01:36 PM   #29
Rookie

Quote:
...does the Dynamic Momentum / Home Field Advantage "OFF" option in Franchise actually turn off Momentum? I'm entering my first preseason game and I see a momentum meter which moves. The only thing that has been disabled is the home team starting with their default Home Field Advantage perk.

Am I missing something?
I think someone posted in the impressions thread that you have to turn it off in the main menu screen & not in the franchise set up screen. Not sure if this is true but give it a try. Not the best way to do it so hope they fix the toggle in the franchise menu.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
Old 08-16-2023, 03:48 PM   #30
MVP

sva91's Arena

OVR: 10

Do commentators say created players names? I’m wanting to create classic rosters, but only if they say their names.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-16-2023, 07:08 PM   #31
Rookie

RaysTheCups's Arena

Where in the world is the Tampa Bay Buccaneers cannon sound effect?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2023, 10:01 PM   #32
MVP

cquigley's Arena

OVR: 1

Have you always not been able to do a fantasy draft in an online franchise? The option only shows in offline for me.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »