Home

#H2P... PITT IS IT! - A Pitt Panthers Dynasty (NCAA 14)

This is a discussion on #H2P... PITT IS IT! - A Pitt Panthers Dynasty (NCAA 14) within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 07-10-2021, 07:57 AM   #1209
MVP

Careless Whisper's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: #H2P... PITT IS IT! - A Pitt Panthers Dynasty (NCAA 14)

Weekend bump back up to the top - hope you're doing well, Moose!
Old 09-14-2021, 03:38 PM   #1210
MVP

moose141's Arena

OVR: 2

Pittsburgh Penguins - Pittsburgh Panthers - Pittsburgh Steelers - Pittsburgh Pirates - West Ham United
University of Pittsburgh Ice Hockey
Old 09-24-2021, 12:54 PM   #1211
MVP

moose141's Arena

Week 2 Recap: Gators Underachieving Again
Report by Matt Schmidlin | September 5, 2022

Gators Drown in Hurricane

Another year with national championship aspirations, another struggle for the Florida Gators. The #8 team in the nation was blasted by cross-state rival Miami on Saturday, with the 'Canes outpacing the Gators, 38-7, behind 3 TD passes from senior QB Travis Bolden.

He's a Savage

Oklahoma junior QB Tayor Savage showed why he was the preseason favorite for the Heisman as he torched West Virginia to the tune of 7 TD passes in the Sooners' 49-17 victory over the Mountaineers.

Hey Mr. Carter
Notre Dame HB Cody Carter found the endzone on the ground more times than anyone for the Fighting Irish since 1911, scoring five times while racking up 155 yards rushing as the Irish cruised past Purdue, 44-21.

Notable Matchups in Week Three

#3 Alabama @ #11 Texas A&M -- College Gameday Game of the Week
#20 UCF @ #6 Penn State
Iowa @ #21 Iowa State
#15 USC @ #25 Washington
Tennessee @ #7 Oregon
#8 Notre Dame @ #14 Michigan
Ole Miss @ #12 Texas

NOTE: Had to take a little offseason break myself, but glad to be back in the swing of college football and can't wait to see how this season plays out! Be kind as I'm shaking off the rust!

Pittsburgh Penguins - Pittsburgh Panthers - Pittsburgh Steelers - Pittsburgh Pirates - West Ham United
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2021, 03:47 PM   #1212
Rookie

Yes!!! Let’s gooooo!!

I know I’m a little behind, but kinda feels like a changing of the guard this season with some key players leaving after last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-25-2021, 12:10 AM   #1213
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

OVR: 22

Glad you are back my friend.. Hope you are well rested and feeling your best.. You have been missed..
Old 10-06-2021, 02:44 PM   #1214
MVP

Careless Whisper's Arena

Glad to have you back, Moose! Excited to see if Captain Kirk can do real-life Kenny Pickett things in his sophomore season!
Old 11-01-2023, 10:59 PM   #1215
MVP

moose141's Arena

Get to Know: Panthers QB CJ Kirk
Report by Matt Schmidlin | September 7, 2022

In a effort to bring you closer to this Panthers roster, we will be profiling some of the players on a weekly basis. Enjoy this conversation with current Panthers starting QB, CJ Kirk!

Nickname: Captain Kirk

"I never have even watched Star Trek, I guess is where that's from... it just rolled right off of everyone's tongue I guess and now it has stuck with me, haha."

Go-To Pre-Game Song: "Jimmy Cooks" - Drake/21 Savage

"Gotta have something with a beat to bump... Sicko Mode by my Texas guy Travis Scott would be in the mix too, for sure."

Favorite Football Player of All Time: Patrick Mahomes

"Being from Tyler, he didn't go to my high school, but knowing of him growing up and then seeing the success at that level of someone from where you're from, it's inspiring and you can't help but root for that guy."

Player(s) You Model Yourself After: Patrick Mahomes/Lamar Jackson

"I mean everyone wants to be Mahomes, right? The guy can make every play in the world. And being able to mix that in with using your legs like he can or like Lamar can just adds another element to make the defense have no idea what you could do to them."

Other sports you played growing up: Baseball

"I just loved throwing things I guess, haha. I can probably touch about 95 on the gun. Considered playing baseball instead of football in college for a bit, but football just pulled me in."

Interesting fact you don't know: Drafted in the 41st round of the MLB draft by the Philadelphia Phillies

Biggest Impact on Your Life: My Parents

"My parents are such huge role models for me, from how hard they've worked personally to the work ethic they've instilled in me and the idea that you can always figure out a way to succeed at what you're doing. Sometimes I think that might even lead to me trying to do too much, haha, so managing that and making the right choice is always something I'm going for."

Best Piece of Advice You've Ever Gotten: Be a goldfish

"I love Ted Lasso, what can I say, haha. But I mean it's great advice, especially for a QB or anyone playing a sport. Sometimes a mistake happens, it's bound to eventually, but you just have to respond and not let that negatively affect you going forward. Just be a goldfish, Sam."

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-04-2023, 06:14 PM   #1216
MVP

moose141's Arena

#PantherNation Preview: Florida State
Report by Matt Schmidlin | September 9, 2022

What: Florida State (1-0) @ Pitt (2-0)
Where: Heinz Field, Pittsburgh, PA
When: Saturday, September 10, 2022, 12:00 PM EST
Watch:
Listen: Pitt Panthers Radio Network

Game Line Pres. by FanDuel: Pitt (-2.5)
ESPN Prediction: Florida State

Last Meeting (2016): 48-45 Florida State (2OT)
Last Meeting at Venue: 48-45 Florida State (2016)
All Time Series: 5-5 Tie
Dynasty Series: 1-0 Florida State

Three Seminoles to Watch Out For

Ka'jai Goodwin, CB -- Goodwin was the #1 corner recruit in the Class of 2020, now in his 3rd season playing significant minutes for the Seminoles. The Panthers heavily recruited Goodwin out of high school in their pipeline of Florida, but instead managed to snag Damian Vector, Scott Whaley, and Bryan Jungling all in that same recruiting class. Goodwin has the pedigree to excel up to the next level, and should be a huge matchup against any Panthers receiver to oppose him.

Landon Jolly, SS -- Jolly has the speed to pick up any Panther target, namely Ceno Rodgers III in the slot and TE Christian Klumpp. Jolly should be able to get downhill and provide run support to try and slow down HB Da'vion Reynolds as well, with his jack of all trades ability being another talent CJ Kirk will want to stay away from in his progressions.

Shane Parks, QB -- Parks has used his experience to fight off up and coming talented sophomore QB Mike Washington, a dynamic dual threat. Parks is a bit less mobile, but has a strong, accurate arm and is known for being an excellent decision maker and distributor. With talented options like Brandon SLedge and Jarred Fowler out wide, the Panthers secondary should have their hands full.

What to Expect on the Field This Saturday

Sound Off: Can the Panthers offense get back on track after an abysmal showing against Tennessee?

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »