Home

#H2P... PITT IS IT! - A Pitt Panthers Dynasty (NCAA 14)

This is a discussion on #H2P... PITT IS IT! - A Pitt Panthers Dynasty (NCAA 14) within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 03-03-2024, 05:05 PM   #1289
MVP

young22's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: #H2P... PITT IS IT! - A Pitt Panthers Dynasty (NCAA 14)

Man it’s so good to see this dynasty back, haven’t checked the forums in forever

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-04-2024, 04:54 PM   #1290
MVP

OVR: 10

Agreed with young. It’s been so long since I’ve been back.

It’s great to see the quality of this has somehow gotten better than it already was. With the rebirth of NCAA, I’m definitely going to be checking in more often. Also, being Pittsburgh based myself, it’s odd seeing a #2 next to Pitt’s name

My Pennsylvania A&T Baseball Dynasty (MVP NCAA 06)

Last edited by Bigsheen; 03-05-2024 at 03:38 PM.
Old 03-05-2024, 11:10 AM   #1291
MVP

frappuccino's Arena

You mauled NC
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-05-2024, 05:38 PM   #1292
MVP

moose141's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by young22
Man it’s so good to see this dynasty back, haven’t checked the forums in forever
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsheen
Agreed with young. It’s been so long since I’ve been back.

It’s great to see the quality of this has somehow gotten better than it already was. With the rebirth of NCAA, I’m definitely going to be checking in more often. Also, being Pittsburgh based myself, it’s odd seeing a #2 next to Pitt’s name
Sheen, I greatly appreciate the kudos, NCAA is always the game that keeps on giving and building a universe like this is always the best part.

Only surprising to see Pitt this high in football (at least after this past season IRL ), but check out a little volleyball or soccer and Pitt certainly makes the rankings folk work!

Happy to see more friendly faces popping in and hopefully returning as CFB 25 nears. Awesome to see both of yinz back in here! Hope you stay tuned in for the stretch run, really coming down to the wire now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by frappuccino
You mauled NC
Can't let those candy a** blue uniforms win! Appreciate you checking in!

Pittsburgh Penguins - Pittsburgh Panthers - Pittsburgh Steelers - Pittsburgh Pirates - West Ham United
University of Pittsburgh Ice Hockey
Old 03-05-2024, 05:40 PM   #1293
MVP

moose141's Arena

OVR: 2

BY THE SKIN OF AN ORANGE
Report by Matt Schmidlin | November 19, 2022

Three Thoughts from the Peanut Gallery

1. Crisis Averted

After choking away a 35-21 lead and allowing 21 fourth quarter points, the Panthers found their backs up against the wall with under 3 minutes to play. However, Pitt showed their mettle on the road by riding their three horseman, with Da'vion Reynolds, CJ Kirk, and Ceno Rodgers III all providing contributions on the final possession as the Panthers chewed up the clock and the Orange's hope for an upset, draining off 2:43 before Johnny Midey drilled a chip shot to keep the Panthers' season unblemished. Kirk's 3rd down completion to Rodgers was a strike, as was his scrambling effort to find KJ Welsh, with the junior receiver doing a great job making himself available for his quarterback. Big time players make big time play in big time moments has never meant so much as the Panthers stay unbeaten for another week.

2. As Advertised

Syracuse QB Cornell Washington has been rocketing up draft boards this season, and Pitt fans got a full glimpse of why on Saturday evening. The redshirt junior was a menace to the Panther defense, converting first downs again and again. Even in times when the Orange were well behind the sticks, Washington found a way to convert with either his arm or his legs and get 'Cuse a new set of downs. Other than a pair of missed throws that Sedric Granger got his gloves on (one which he intercepted), Washington was near perfect and his 5 TD performance should be a huge highlight reel for NFL teams come draft time.

3. All Day Midey

What more can you say about Johnny Midey? The sophomore kicker never seems to blink under pressure, and nailed yet another game winning field goal for the Panthers when called upon at the last moment. Despite not attempting a field goal all game, Midey trotted out for the final play of the game, withstood an icing from Syracuse coach Dino Babers, and calmly slotted his kick through the uprights before sprinting across the field to the visiting fan section in jubilation. Just another day for Johnny Futbol.

Photo Gallery

Pittsburgh Penguins - Pittsburgh Panthers - Pittsburgh Steelers - Pittsburgh Pirates - West Ham United
University of Pittsburgh Ice Hockey
Old 03-08-2024, 09:03 AM   #1294
MVP

frappuccino's Arena

great photos, wish I could just get good shots like this
Old 03-11-2024, 02:59 PM   #1295
MVP

Careless Whisper's Arena

Catching up here as well - what a gut-check type of win for the Panthers on the road. Syracuse having a 99-overall QB for their 6-4 team is wild to me (I know you mentioned in the preview that they've been unlucky), but it makes them dangerous as this game showed. Credit to Kirk and the offense for a flawless final drive to help avoid the upset!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-12-2024, 12:10 PM   #1296
MVP

RolePlayer's Arena

Always great when a dynasty of this level and depth returns .

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »