Home

Reviving the Boom | A Seattle Seahawks franchise story

This is a discussion on Reviving the Boom | A Seattle Seahawks franchise story within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 05-13-2024, 06:18 PM   #169
MVP

jasontoddwhitt's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Reviving the Boom | A Seattle Seahawks franchise story

My Bengals winning a Super Bowl? I think the simulation is off.

I still can't get over the Seahawks losing the division like that. I thought it was a foregone conclusion, and then San Fran went on the run of their lives. And then you ran into a buzzsaw in Chicago in the playoffs.

The offseason looks to be going solidly so far, though.
Old 05-14-2024, 06:09 AM   #170
MVP

frappuccino's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasontoddwhitt
My Bengals winning a Super Bowl? I think the simulation is off.

I still can't get over the Seahawks losing the division like that. I thought it was a foregone conclusion, and then San Fran went on the run of their lives. And then you ran into a buzzsaw in Chicago in the playoffs.

The offseason looks to be going solidly so far, though.
I thought we would win the division too and I'm going to rest my team in week 18. Then we had an amazing comeback against the Cowgirls and got hammered. Typical how this season went. I don't think I was as good as my record suggested. For some reason, rookies came in and became Joe Montana against me
Old 05-14-2024, 06:18 AM   #171
MVP

frappuccino's Arena

2025 NFL Draft time

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2024, 06:40 AM   #172
MVP

frappuccino's Arena

Old 05-14-2024, 06:45 AM   #173
MVP

frappuccino's Arena

Last edited by frappuccino; 05-14-2024 at 07:55 AM.
Old 05-14-2024, 06:50 AM   #174
MVP

frappuccino's Arena

Old 05-14-2024, 10:59 AM   #175
MVP

frappuccino's Arena

Seattle -- Welcome to the latest installment of my “Morning Coffee” blog, Seahawks fanatics. In this blog, I have some tidbits, musings and rumors to discuss. I’ll be doing a weekly report on all things related the Seattle Seahawks. That could be an injury take, trade takes and even mock draft takes as the season progresses. Hope you join the discussion!

• What a first round. Seattle gets the guy they’ve coveted since he declared for the draft and they’ve filled a huge hole that they neglected during free agency. Had Julian Love accepted the contract offer at the trade deadline, Malaki Starks isn’t getting called by the Seattle Seahawks.

• Malaki Starks becomes the first defensive back drafted in the first round since Earl Thomas was made the 14th overall pick in the 2010 NFL Draft. The Seattle Seahawks allegedly were torn between Abdul Carter and Malaki Starks and traded up for the latter when the Bills rejected Seattle’s trade offer shortly before Los Angeles made him their pick at #12. Starks joins an impressive secondary unit which already boasts Devon Witherspoon, Tariq Woolen and Isaiah Simmons. You can believe that Seattle has built their second legion of boom era and it has every bit of potential to match the first iteration which led them to two Super Bowls and four division titles.

• Starks was the consensus #1 safety in this year’s class. 247Sports has Starks reminding them of Patrick Queen and On3 reminds us of Landon Collins while NFLDraftBuzz compares Starks with Lewis Cine, Daxton Hill and Kerby Joseph.

• The best players still available going into the second round which would interest Seattle are QB Quinn Ewers, QB Drew Allar, LG Marcus Tate, LG Micah Mazzccua, LG Jonah Savaiinaea, RG Tyler Booker, RT Josh Simmons, LE Dani Dennis-Sutton, RE Jack Sawyer, DT Deone Walker.

• Of the list I just mentioned, Micah Mazzccua, Tyler Booker and Deone Walker interest the Seahawks the most. They pick late in the second round, so it’s how the chips fall once again before they make their pick. It's their only selection for day two tomorrow. They have no third round selection and will have to wait till the fourth round where they have two selections.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2024, 06:28 PM   #176
MVP

frappuccino's Arena

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »