Home

Old 04-18-2024, 08:09 AM   #57

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Survivor 46

Hunter gives off an old school (like original days) type of player.

I thought Tevin for sure was gonna be in the finals, but right now I'm thinking it has to be something like Hunter, Venus and maybe Q or Kenzie?
Old 04-18-2024, 10:00 AM   #58
All Star

SuperBowlNachos's Arena

OVR: 21

Well Q has no shot at winning now so they might as well keep him until the end.
Old 04-18-2024, 10:47 AM   #59
Grayscale

slickdtc's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir
Hunter gives off an old school (like original days) type of player.

I thought Tevin for sure was gonna be in the finals, but right now I'm thinking it has to be something like Hunter, Venus and maybe Q or Kenzie?

Tevin was too good to get to the final, but I thought he was going to be just short maybe even lose in fire challenge.

I can see Kenzie going all the way. I don’t know if I would want to take Venus. Q said she’s a goat, but surviving being a target every vote and being at the end is literally SURVIVOR. I don’t really like her (based mainly off complaining about not being heard in a challenge they won), but I would have to consider her a viable option.

Lol, the wild conclusions drawn from their hide and seek game…

Charlie & Maria seem to have formed a pretty strong bond, and I think they’re loyal to each other. There’s big threats afoot and I could see this duo steering things more and more as we go on. Turns out the Plus-1 alliance was just a twosome, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money99
And how does one levy a check that will result in only a slight concussion? Do they set their shoulder-pads to 'stun'?
Old 04-18-2024, 01:38 PM   #60

Majingir's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickdtc
Tevin was too good to get to the final, but I thought he was going to be just short maybe even lose in fire challenge.

I can see Kenzie going all the way. I don’t know if I would want to take Venus. Q said she’s a goat, but surviving being a target every vote and being at the end is literally SURVIVOR. I don’t really like her (based mainly off complaining about not being heard in a challenge they won), but I would have to consider her a viable option.

Lol, the wild conclusions drawn from their hide and seek game…

Charlie & Maria seem to have formed a pretty strong bond, and I think they’re loyal to each other. There’s big threats afoot and I could see this duo steering things more and more as we go on. Turns out the Plus-1 alliance was just a twosome, lol.
I think Venus is going to the end because people don't like her. Regardless what game she's played and managed to survive, she feels like the person who'll be attacked by the jury at the end
Old 04-18-2024, 01:49 PM   #61
Grayscale

slickdtc's Arena

For sure. Nami (Tevin, Soda, and Hunter if he ends up on jury) gonna eat her up. She might be another Cassidy type from 2-3 seasons back, where she thought she was driving all these moves and then got an education at final tribal on how it really went down. Not unlike Jake or Owen from last 2 seasons, though they were more trying and failing to make moves than having moves made for them.

I need to get my power rankings put together, lol. It really seems wide open right now and the lack of anyone stepping out yesterday proved it. Jeff loves it and I agree, it’s making this season very interesting. No one feels safe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money99
And how does one levy a check that will result in only a slight concussion? Do they set their shoulder-pads to 'stun'?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-18-2024, 04:55 PM   #62

Majingir's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickdtc
For sure. Nami (Tevin, Soda, and Hunter if he ends up on jury) gonna eat her up. She might be another Cassidy type from 2-3 seasons back, where she thought she was driving all these moves and then got an education at final tribal on how it really went down. Not unlike Jake or Owen from last 2 seasons, though they were more trying and failing to make moves than having moves made for them.

I need to get my power rankings put together, lol. It really seems wide open right now and the lack of anyone stepping out yesterday proved it. Jeff loves it and I agree, it’s making this season very interesting. No one feels safe.
The way I see it in terms of most to least likely to win if they make the finals...

1. Hunter
2. Kenzie
3. Charlie
4. Maria
5. Tiffany
6. Ben
7. Q
8. Venus
9. Liz

I would've had Tevin in the top 3 of that list.
Old 04-20-2024, 01:57 AM   #63
Hall Of Fame

l3ulvl's Arena

I feel like Q did that because he's a control freak and didn't have control based on conversations, so he said vote me out, like he controlled that

He's probly gonna feel like he controlled the vote anyway
Old 04-20-2024, 04:14 PM   #64

Majingir's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by l3ulvl
I feel like Q did that because he's a control freak and didn't have control based on conversations, so he said vote me out, like he controlled that

He's probly gonna feel like he controlled the vote anyway
Everything Q has done has been because he's a control freak.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Entertainment & Technology »