Home

Old 03-13-2024, 08:57 PM   #25

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Survivor 46

"At least the weaker players are gone so nobody's gonna want to quit."

Q: Vote me out.

Edit-Apparently Q lied. He said he only did that to see how easily one of those two would just give up and vote him.

Last edited by Majingir; 03-13-2024 at 09:13 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-14-2024, 12:49 PM   #26
Grayscale

slickdtc's Arena

OVR: 26

I’m really good at making it to just past immunity challenge, then turning off and going to bed to finish the next day.

I saw Bhanu crying and whining at the journey and Q making the way-too-obvious move of trying to change the way of the votes (or perceived way). I assume Bhanu went out since he also had no vote but I’ll find out this evening. He’s just too much even on a show where there are people who are too much. I felt bad for Liz and punk rock (what’s his name? Ben?), they were super cool about it though.

Liz is like, oddly likeable for someone who is so off putting. I don’t think she’s naturally that way like Emily from last year (even after she reeled it in, she couldn’t stop that analytical spew), but she has no awareness or no care about the way some things out of her mouth will be taken. I actually appreciate her being able to take it as much as she gives, she’s said a time or two she doesn’t want anyone changing up to accommodate her.

My wife said she’s not really attaching to anyone right now, and I generally agree on an individual level. But I have enjoyed this cast as a whole from the jump more than the last 2 years. It takes time to ramp up and invest in these people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money99
And how does one levy a check that will result in only a slight concussion? Do they set their shoulder-pads to 'stun'?
Old 03-14-2024, 01:55 PM   #27

Majingir's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickdtc
I’m really good at making it to just past immunity challenge, then turning off and going to bed to finish the next day.

I saw Bhanu crying and whining at the journey and Q making the way-too-obvious move of trying to change the way of the votes (or perceived way). I assume Bhanu went out since he also had no vote but I’ll find out this evening. He’s just too much even on a show where there are people who are too much. I felt bad for Liz and punk rock (what’s his name? Ben?), they were super cool about it though.

Liz is like, oddly likeable for someone who is so off putting. I don’t think she’s naturally that way like Emily from last year (even after she reeled it in, she couldn’t stop that analytical spew), but she has no awareness or no care about the way some things out of her mouth will be taken. I actually appreciate her being able to take it as much as she gives, she’s said a time or two she doesn’t want anyone changing up to accommodate her.

My wife said she’s not really attaching to anyone right now, and I generally agree on an individual level. But I have enjoyed this cast as a whole from the jump more than the last 2 years. It takes time to ramp up and invest in these people.
Most of the time it's a bit slow to make it to the merge, then that's when the game really picks up.

They really should just try a season with everyone living on the same beach with no tribes (one world they did half of that, but still make them two tribes). Individual game from day 1.
Old 03-16-2024, 01:51 AM   #28
Hall Of Fame

l3ulvl's Arena

Bhanu fake crying was frustrating, he was constantly doing the "rub your eyes" thing because his tears weren't natural. His slogan "I'm not trying to win a million dollars, just trying to win a million hearts" or whatever it is, falls flat when his fake crying doesn't work.

edit: I'm rooting for Jem

bonus edit: I suck at puzzles and was rooting for anyone to get the block puzzle, just to see it solved for some semblance of completion happiness, like Sheldon from BBT lol

Last edited by l3ulvl; 03-16-2024 at 02:00 AM.
Old 03-16-2024, 09:47 PM   #29

Majingir's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by l3ulvl
Bhanu fake crying was frustrating, he was constantly doing the "rub your eyes" thing because his tears weren't natural. His slogan "I'm not trying to win a million dollars, just trying to win a million hearts" or whatever it is, falls flat when his fake crying doesn't work.

edit: I'm rooting for Jem

bonus edit: I suck at puzzles and was rooting for anyone to get the block puzzle, just to see it solved for some semblance of completion happiness, like Sheldon from BBT lol
He also was like "I'm not an actor" but people googled him and he is an actor...

So is he playing up things or is this really him?
Old 03-20-2024, 10:19 PM   #30

Majingir's Arena

Bhanu has to be one of the least fit for Survivor players ever (not including certain people who quit early on).

Bhanu getting coaching on how to talk to people and Moriah getting coaching on how to....jump?!

Last edited by Majingir; 03-20-2024 at 11:08 PM.
Old 03-21-2024, 06:09 AM   #31
Grayscale

slickdtc's Arena

Thank goodness that’s over. Cringe on cringe. Just so over the top it was annoying.

Now we play.

Hunter continues to exhibit massive Erik energy. This dude is a monster across the board — physically he was out ahead of Q and Tim, and then his performances in any type of trick/touch shot challenge is insane. Might be more of a Wendell, all around beast and oh he’ll turn your camp into a chill island kickback with dope furniture.

Jem got green spinning! Tevin got his Nami people on board real quick against Soda — we’ll see if that blows back on him. They crack me up though.

There are some characters this season. Don’t think we’ve seen as much because Yanu losing has stolen all the spotlight, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money99
And how does one levy a check that will result in only a slight concussion? Do they set their shoulder-pads to 'stun'?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-22-2024, 06:19 PM   #32
Hall Of Fame

p_rushing's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir
He also was like "I'm not an actor" but people googled him and he is an actor...

So is he playing up things or is this really him?
Interesting. I don't know anything about him but the way he acts doesn't fit the story he told about himself.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Entertainment & Technology »