Home

Old 05-02-2024, 01:58 PM   #81

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Survivor 46

Kenzie suffered the most after that tribal.

Her big move of getting Tiff out did happen.....except she gets 0 credit for it because she wasn't the one who voted Tiff out or was even the reason it happened at this tribal.

Her being the one to say she flushed Tiffany's idol out the game AND also contributed to Hunter not playing his idol back to back tribals would've been 2 big game moves.

As for the reward, some real interesting context the show edited out. Kenzie and Maria both offered to give up their reward to Liz, but Q said that's not happening because he wanted to go to the reward with the people he chose. Don't know when in the reward this happened, I'd imagine before Liz's breakdown which is why she went off?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-02-2024, 02:14 PM   #82
Grayscale

slickdtc's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir

As for the reward, some real interesting context the show edited out. Kenzie and Maria both offered to give up their reward to Liz, but Q said that's not happening because he wanted to go to the reward with the people he chose. Don't know when in the reward this happened, I'd imagine before Liz's breakdown which is why she went off?

Yoooo! I thought it was odd they didn’t offer up their spots or that it was even brought up. Turns out they did, how about that. Kenzie looked like she was going to cry.

People have given up their spot before IIRC, wonder if it’s always been down to the challenge winner being the deciding vote.

Extra cold from Q. He’s not wrong on principle, it’s not fair to emotionally extort him on Liz’s part, but daaaamn I don’t think I could’ve done that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money99
And how does one levy a check that will result in only a slight concussion? Do they set their shoulder-pads to 'stun'?
Old 05-02-2024, 04:29 PM   #83

Majingir's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickdtc
Yoooo! I thought it was odd they didn’t offer up their spots or that it was even brought up. Turns out they did, how about that. Kenzie looked like she was going to cry.

People have given up their spot before IIRC, wonder if it’s always been down to the challenge winner being the deciding vote.

Extra cold from Q. He’s not wrong on principle, it’s not fair to emotionally extort him on Liz’s part, but daaaamn I don’t think I could’ve done that.
The thing for Q vs other people, when other people do it, they give up their spot to try and get someone to like them more or trust them more.

Liz literally voted Q probably 12 hours before this challenge happened (and the ONLY person to vote Q TWICE in that tribal). There's no sweetening any deals or proposing any sort of working alliance, she wants him gone.

And usually when people give up a spot, it's the challenge winner. Don't remember too many times someone gets picked by the winner to go, then they're like "thanks but no thanks, I'll give my spot to ___".

Liz's whole thing isn't even game related. She's playing the victim card to gain sympathy when everything is on her. Nobody's preventing her from eating, she literally can't, that's a choice she had going on a show where you NEED to eat anything you can to survive out there. Why should others feel sorry for her? Feel happy if she wins sure, but don't feel sorry if she tries guilting people into giving things up for her benefit.

Now if she didn't actually have a daughter or care about Applebee's but just wanted food....that'd be on the Fairplay dead grandma level of trickery.

Last edited by Majingir; 05-02-2024 at 04:33 PM.
Old 05-04-2024, 02:10 AM   #84
Hall Of Fame

l3ulvl's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickdtc

When she started throwing out her BS about whatever her nonsense was about applebees and her daughter before the challenge, basically begging whoever wins to take her... I don't like that, I'm thinking "I hope whoever wins doesn't take her," I don't like the begging for food as manipulation to get reward tactic.

so when he won, and sorta made a point of not picking her, leading to her meltdown, I was happy, I don't like when the begging gets rewarded, her meltdown was kinda epic, but don't be on the show if you can't eat, and furthermore, how is it she's allergic to everything but applebee's?

anyway, we get to tribal, and everyone is agreeing right off the bat yep, we are voting Q, total solidarity! Instantly I'm like, oh Tiff, I hope you pick up on that, they want you to feel safe, play your idol!

of course she didn't, another survivor going home with an idol

other thing that was interesting to me, Charlie prepared for two years for grip challenges? seriously? that's crazy timing for him get a grip challenge in that exact spot, he also gave a really creepy tongue to Tiff, like Big Baby Davis style, I don't know what that was about
Old 05-04-2024, 09:58 AM   #85

Majingir's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by l3ulvl
When she started throwing out her BS about whatever her nonsense was about applebees and her daughter before the challenge, basically begging whoever wins to take her... I don't like that, I'm thinking "I hope whoever wins doesn't take her," I don't like the begging for food as manipulation to get reward tactic.

so when he won, and sorta made a point of not picking her, leading to her meltdown, I was happy, I don't like when the begging gets rewarded, her meltdown was kinda epic, but don't be on the show if you can't eat, and furthermore, how is it she's allergic to everything but applebee's?

anyway, we get to tribal, and everyone is agreeing right off the bat yep, we are voting Q, total solidarity! Instantly I'm like, oh Tiff, I hope you pick up on that, they want you to feel safe, play your idol!

of course she didn't, another survivor going home with an idol

other thing that was interesting to me, Charlie prepared for two years for grip challenges? seriously? that's crazy timing for him get a grip challenge in that exact spot, he also gave a really creepy tongue to Tiff, like Big Baby Davis style, I don't know what that was about
Apparently she doesn't eat the bread, she'll just eat the burger so that probably explains it a bit.

But I said it from the start, how did she get on the show, or even the other Yanu person who had to be taken off their meds? You know what Survivor is like, it's probably not the best idea to be on a show like that when the things you need WON'T be given to you.

Someone allergic to fish and coconut goes on a show where all you're eating to survive is.....rice, fish, coconut....And if she's allergic to coconuts, she's probably not drinking any coconut water either which is also real important if you're able to get some when you obviously badly need things like that to drink besides just having water.

At least in the old school days with someone like Kimmi who didn't eat meat, she could eat rice and coconut and most rewards too.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-07-2024, 09:37 AM   #86
All Star

SuperBowlNachos's Arena

OVR: 21

There is a pre-show interview from Liz talking about how people won't know what it is like to go without eating and the contestants won't be able to handle it.
Old 05-08-2024, 08:22 PM   #87

Majingir's Arena

Kenzie crying over Tiffany being voted out.....because Kenzie wasn't the reason she left.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperBowlNachos
There is a pre-show interview from Liz talking about how people won't know what it is like to go without eating and the contestants won't be able to handle it.
She doesn't seem like the most self aware person to begin with.
Old 05-08-2024, 09:05 PM   #88

Majingir's Arena

Maria gets same chance Q had at picking people for a reward.

How did nobody even suggest to Maria to choose Liz?

And Maria had to think for a while on it and then makes Q and Liz do rock paper scissors. Before she even decided on that I thought this was a bad look just to go with Liz...and she didn't.

Maria chooses Liz, she builds a relationship with Liz. Someone else suggests going with Liz, even though they didn't win the reward, they still get that praise of being the one to get Liz the reward.

And everyone's reaction after the reward challenge, that hurts Maria for sure in her likability. But why didn't anyone suggest Liz?!

And ontop of all that, Maria the last reward apparently offered to give up her reward to Liz. She had a chance to make up for it (it was Qs choice for Maria to not be allowed giving up her spot) and she didn't.

Last edited by Majingir; 05-08-2024 at 09:23 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Entertainment & Technology »