Home

Old 05-01-2024, 03:04 PM   #73
Grayscale

slickdtc's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: Survivor 46

I think Q’s luck runs out tonight but we’ll see how this plays out. Guess he’s always gonna pull some votes as the easy choice until they finally do him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money99
And how does one levy a check that will result in only a slight concussion? Do they set their shoulder-pads to 'stun'?
Old 05-01-2024, 05:33 PM   #74

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickdtc
I think Q’s luck runs out tonight but we’ll see how this plays out. Guess he’s always gonna pull some votes as the easy choice until they finally do him.
The thing about Q, nobody respects his game or really wants to deal or align with him, but also he's an easy person to take to the end to beat.
Old 05-01-2024, 06:39 PM   #75
Grayscale

slickdtc's Arena

Big Abi-Maria energy. We’ll see how long they put up with him.

Quote:
And how does one levy a check that will result in only a slight concussion? Do they set their shoulder-pads to 'stun'?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-01-2024, 08:40 PM   #76

Majingir's Arena

Obviously Liz wanted this reward more than anyone, and she SNAPPED. That was true tv show villain vibes.

And she's mad at Q.....she literally voted for him at tribal and hasn't even been aligned with him.

But this is definitely one of the most crazy and unsettling freak outs on Survivor.

Funny moment lost in all of it I didn't even catch the first time for obvious reasons, in the middle of all that when everyone thought she was done, Venus was gonna walk over and go comfort her and then she kept going and Venus immediately just backed off and went back to her spot.

Last edited by Majingir; 05-01-2024 at 08:46 PM.
Old 05-01-2024, 08:53 PM   #77
Grayscale

slickdtc's Arena

Haha, all that not eating caught up to her. She continues to baffle me, I can’t stand her but also respect her at the same time. That freak out was crazy yet so genuine.

Q coldest mf out there lol

Quote:
Old 05-01-2024, 08:57 PM   #78

Majingir's Arena

People make fun of BB Canada for overdoing it with ads placed in challenged and twists, but they need to in order to survive.

Survivor going all out on this 15 min Applebee's ad...

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickdtc
Haha, all that not eating caught up to her. She continues to baffle me, I can’t stand her but also respect her at the same time. That freak out was crazy yet so genuine.

Q coldest mf out there lol
She also apparently doesn't need to be there since she doesn't need the money if she has as much as she says. So she's only there for the experience and to be on the show her and her daughter watch.

Last edited by Majingir; 05-01-2024 at 09:04 PM.
Old 05-01-2024, 09:46 PM   #79

Majingir's Arena

Don't know what's more shocking, Q staying again, Tiff being voted off, or Kenzie not being one of the votes for Tiff to go.

The whole time I thought Kenzie was overdoing it on her reaction pretending like she voted Q when Tiff, Liz and Venus were obviously the ones to vote Q. Turns out Kenzie voted Q and Liz did vote Tiff!
Old 05-02-2024, 05:38 AM   #80
Grayscale

slickdtc's Arena

Survivor 46

I knew Liz would do the right thing and blindside Tiff. That’s why I begrudgingly like her. She had to get all that crap out about Applebees and her daughter lol, then when it was time to make a rational decision she would come through.

I thought Kenzie was being extra too, then I remembered she wasn’t fully in to the blindside and wasn’t included in the numbers Maria was putting together.

I think we have a clear top few who have a shot at the prize:

1. Maria
2. Charlie
3. Kenzie
4. Q
5. Venus
6. Liz
7. Ben

Honestly only the top 4 there have done anything, with Maria & Charlie in the strongest position. They’re the only ones who have had any consistent alliance, and subsequently have been able to generally control how the votes go. The big blindside orchestrated by Maria last night gives her the leg up on Charlie.

Q and Kenzie get points for surviving early, and I have Kenzie higher but she hasn’t really driven much since merge. Honestly, Q is who the game has been revolving around for weeks so even though he did some strange stupid stuff, he still has had a certain type of control. And surviving every vote from here on is literally the name of the game. He won’t get votes from anyone on jury on principle, but on performance he probably should depending on who he goes against.

Liz has been kind of hard of luck and Venus was off putting enough early to kind of seal their fates as after thoughts and potential easy votes. Venus getting out of the crucible could lead to some potential votes her way. She’s been surviving for a while now too.

Can’t name a thing Ben has done. They all seem to like him at least.

Is no one wise to Charlie and Maria’s alliance? If not, I think next week is when it comes out especially since Maria is the one who made the blindside go. I recall Venus walking up on those two and I could just feel they are gonna use her as the lynchpin to get one of them out. As soon as you rise in this game, you get taken out. Maria potentially won the game this week IF she can make it to the final. Going to be very hard with that target on her back. If Venus can get one of those top dogs out, she’ll shoot up the rankings very quickly. Likewise for Kenzie. At this point, Q will be involved in any move but he won’t be perceived as driving it. Maria was incredibly wise to get in good with Q to use his vote and his cover. She might really need it here soon.

Quote:

Last edited by slickdtc; 05-02-2024 at 05:41 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Entertainment & Technology »